Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rank (only in guild)

Go down 
+4
Nobledruid
Jabbar
Nazar
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Rank (only in guild) Empty
PostSubject: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 am

Im making a new rank - were a person will have the ability to kick people who step out of line. Now i want people not to start asskissing me for this but to earn it.
I need someone who is on most the time,willing to recruit,And is willing to help (this bit is optional Grin lol ) in guild

Now i want you guys who think you would suit this new rank to leave a message here- ill get to you (lol i mean check you out,check youre posts in the forum,check if youre childish etc etc) And we'll see

Admin - Ferandolise
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Surprised *asskisses*

but seriously Andy...

Ferandolise is your new main? man, how could you turn your back on silentghost like that D:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Easy - i wanted a change - so i put my donor wep on a priest just while i leveld it - turns out,Youre not alot to transfer donor weps more then once ( yet u can transfer the weapon from side to side with the charecter transfer)

So im stuck with ferandolise......But you know - FUCK the donor wepons youre right,How could i turn my back on that toon.he is now my main again
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:49 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Personally I think I am helpful Very Happy

Otherwise someone else, there are alot of helpful guys in the guild Very Happy

Cant really name them atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Yer So FUCKING helpfull that they helped themselves to 60 k out the guild bank - Guild bank closed

But im still gona hire a New person for this new rank- And depending on who i pic,ill have them help me think of a cool rank name for em
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:30 am

yeah, it sucked D:, but still, isn't there a way to only let people who ask into the bank or something?
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:14 pm

I have just been online.. What happened to the GB ?
As I understood from your msg, someone took 60k out of the GB ??

What moron would do that ?
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:36 pm

nah, there was around 60k in Guild Vault, and each person could take out 100g a day (more for higher ranks) and well, that was practically saying "free money" so they all flocked, the skies turned Black, with hundreds of NoMercy players taking a trip to the nearest Bank, the destruction was horrible, bodies and rubble lying everywhere, just so people could take some money from the Guild Bank Sad

well, atleast thats how i imagined it Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 pm

What happend was the server crashed earlier in the day - And such a weird rollback sent the guild funny - All the settings for the guild volt was reset,meaning that anyone could withdraw anything....And some one did,someone withdrawd 60k - and its someone in the 'new' ranks as it did not effect anyone in the higher ranks ...Not only that i personally know everyone in the higher ranks - i dont promote anyone whoo i dont talk to
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Bloody hell
Back to top Go down
Nobledruid
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nobledruid

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:53 am

Isn't there a money log for deposits and withdrawals, should say who took out what and how much. Although sometimes when its clicked on the game crashes to desktop. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:11 am

Both the logs are bugged and will dc anyone which can fuck up yr wow so dont do it! Besides we dont need 2 check the logs i place trust in ppl.

Amyrose.
Back to top Go down
Nobledruid
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nobledruid

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Why I am able to fill this rank?

1. I am online / active a lot everyday.
  2. I recruit a lot of people.
  3. I don't like beggers / naggers etc.
I'll let this be judged by a senior guildie. Smile

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Nobledruid wrote:
Why I am able to fill this rank?

1. I am online / active a lot everyday.
  2. I recruit a lot of people.
  3. I don't like beggers / naggers etc.

I'll let this be judged by a senior guildie. Smile

/sigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:52 am

hmm thats alot of money gone a missin... meh ill try to get a farmin and replace all of it. as for this new rank, i see nazar on alot. havent really seen very many people who posted here tho talking in the guild. if you picked anyone here to do the job of that rank i would suggest nazar. hes on quite often and i see him talk everyonce in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:56 am

I like to be fair -

Nazar And Nobledruid - So far these 2 are to my liking ^^ who knows
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Teh Awesome Surprised

i also have time to get back to playing WoW again Razz
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:01 pm

not takeing anyone down but everytime im on its me a noble recruiting. he usuly recruits more because i help alot of the guildies ENCHANTING wise after i recruit some. btw who is nazar i havent seen him on at all
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Nazar - teh awsome guy,is the guy ABOVE youre post,And his name is not nazar in the guild,Hence why you would no0t see him.
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:11 pm

i do infact have some Alts in the guild that i play when i have time, other than Ller and Kurac, but lately i havent had time to get on WoW, but ill be more active now Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkerrogue

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:45 pm

yea goodfellow and noble have been busy inviting alot of ppl and they have really helped people out
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:00 pm

This rank is only going to someone who talks in g chat,this rank is for kicking people out the guild when were not here,So we need some one who talks and isnt bias towards people cos quite frankly i dont give a shit whose recruited the most or w/e this rank isnt about that. It just for moderating the guild chat.

Amyrose.
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:54 pm

I could care less who get this because i can just find them and tell them who hasnt been on or what ever. But i have noticed on my alt that i made and noble invited me that when i whisper or talk to people unless your higher rank then them they really dont give a shit.
Like Darker,lanei,noble,leppy,wolvy,autumn,and some other people i eather cant spell or i cant think of on the top of my head. but there is alot of people that just dont give a crap about other people in the guild. there eather just there to have the name above them. or to mooch of other people.

-Sorry i for got someone it was a quick list w\e.
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:00 pm

A good example there is 28 people online at 7:02 PM wednesday , january 23 2008. i Log on. i say hello... i hear autumnrain and nacho say something. i hear nothing i say well im bored anyone need a enchant? 2 people well i would but i still got crap wpns maby later. nacho naw i got some. another person maby... a silence for 2 min. some one says anyone want to do ZA 25 people I DO!

That's Bullcrap people just be talking alot. not just wanting people to do runs or power level them or give them money.

AND IM UP TO MY NECK WITH PEOPLE JOINING GUILD AND ASKING FOR EATHER
a donor
money
some levels
to be incharge or guild bank
or just rude.

I dont care if you just ask for something like that right after you join your considered a begger to me! dont join and expect stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rank (only in guild)   New Rank (only in guild) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rank (only in guild)
Page 1 of 1