Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:25 am

Like i been saying to other people they know who they are. This guild is going down fast. WE GOT ONE PERSON THAT CAN BOOT PEOPLE in the guild that can boot. yes i know autumn and wolvy you can. key word CAN! your allways play URT24 or w\e you guys have been doing. i know wow isnt your life yade yade ya. but maby you should promote some people that are on a little more. we got 30-40 people allways begging and so many under level noobs just wanting shit.

LEPPY,NOBLE,GOODFELLOW,DARKERROUGE. are usualy the only people talking. i say hi in guild chat know one says shit.

BTW pretty much everyone will reads this and if i didnt say what im about to say right know wolfy and autumn would say anything. why the fuck do you guys hate me. AUTUMN i got a critical error in guild when you invited me to section i have been in all your guilds i got a screen shot of me doing a 11k crit and in guild chat it says NACHOSUPREME has joined the guild. so why promote him not saying he dosnt deserve it. log on 600+ members that didnt happen over knight me and noble recruited our ass off.. NO NOT JUST NOBLE and not JUST ME... GOODFELLOW && NOBLE!!!
wolfy why wont you talk to me? you hate me as well and dont give me the BS no i dont i just dont know you stuff. because im in ventrillo trying to talk to you and i hear you leave every time. i pst u in game u log off.... wtf is with that...

thats what i got to say. wolfy you going to get pissed and over react boot me! goodfellow pusnboots denpopbottle nitenite are my chars you going to promote me finally there are my chars thats what i got to say about that.!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:29 am

LOL at least yoru not afraid to publically speak your mind XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:36 am

*plays worlds smallest violin*
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Leprachaun wrote:
LOL at least yoru not afraid to publically speak your mind XD

ty btw leppy where still makeing the video still lol! 3 rogues on hijal Grin lol gtf on vent dood me and noble r talking WE NEED PEOPLE TO GANK WITCH US
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Fobiah
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:33 am

Quote :
LEPPY,NOBLE,GOODFELLOW,DARKERROUGE. are usualy the only people talking. i say hi in guild chat know one says shit.

I feel left out there...
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:38 am

Hiya Guys,
As most of you know we had the internet taken away from us and where unable to play wow.
Just for the record we cannot be on world of warcraft all day but we do try and i know the guild went down hill ...such a shame really. Yes wolfy does like to play other games but he always made wow his priority.

Now am i trying to get the guild back up and running and if any one sees this it will still be on burning fusion. I now have internet back and will try to be on as much as possible.

As for guild ranks goodfellow, People were always naggin to be higher in the guild, and by what you have said it sounds like you are after control. People with control go nuts and kick who they see fit, so we had to pic people who we fort was good for the job. If i remember correctly :oma leppy,nazar,noble druid - these were all good candidates who always had patiance for people so we had them promoted. They did not complain about the way things were run and were always ready to help.
WE DO NOT MAKE JUST ANY1 HIGHER IN THE GUILD JUST BECAUSE THEY NAG AND THINK THEY CAN DO A BETTER JOB,only people who we think can will be better. From what ive heard goodfellow he has shown childish behaviour and was not material to be higher.

Any way all of you who read this get ure arses back in game.

Also this may be a time for change....Maybe change forum, modify the guild to its standards as it was once before *sigh*. If you do wanna come back on i am happy to hear your suggestions also i would like to hear whats been going on in my guild while ive been gone.

Autumnrain.
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 pm

MY computer is fucked beyond repair, and so i cannot play any game without me going in a rage and destroying the nearest thing to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 am

ive had to kick everyone from the guild i have the shittest memory so i couldnt remember who everyone was so if u'd like to come bk innit either post on the forum or catch me when im on the game

Autumnrain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild   Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild
Page 1 of 1