Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol guild banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LandsEnd

LandsEnd

lol guild banned Empty
PostSubject: lol guild banned   lol guild banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:39 am

I stopped killing Andy on my donor when he was on his horde then this happens.

Killing a random Blood Elf that I didn't even know got me banned.

Ok. Maybe if someone wouldv'e told me whoever the BE was first then maybe they wouldn't of died. And besides it's a pvpv server and you were in teh ALLY area on a HORDE char.

Not too fair to take your lack of common sense on this situation out on us lol.

EDIT BY ADMIN --> Lack of common sence? why doesnt anyone else in the guild touch my horde toon? because they have common sence - you emo-wanna be - lack the common sence.

G'day - Hoshigami
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

lol guild banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol guild banned   lol guild banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:06 am

Oi you fucking emo shut youre fucking face.You was trying to kill me infront of amy - and you wouldnt give up - you tried everything in youre power to get me killed and guess what,that donor horde that kicked youre ass in seconds,was someone i called over to Teach you a lesson.

btw for the rest of you i have a mutual respect agreement - a bond if you must,Of trust.Take oma for example,he has attacked me on his horde toon by accident - but i never retaliated,and he stopped to,Because he isnt out of order.So from Now if you hit me for no reason on my horde,Exspect me to kill you and i will,Mark my words i will.And afterwards,Dont exspect me to have respect for you because it will all fly out the window.thats like me attacking amy while shes on her horde.

Yer its a PVP server.....what you was doing was not pvp,That was donoring,you wanna take me one on one without you having an extreme advantage,bring it fuckface.ide own youre toon in less then 15 seconds,without even braking a sweat.Donor weapons in y opinion are for fun,not taking out every person you see in one hit,people like you make others want to quit.

If any of you think im just gona role over and not kick you from the guild,you have another thing coming - alot of people on this server have respect for me and amy,And we have respect back- if i dont get respect,you dont deserve to be here
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

lol guild banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol guild banned   lol guild banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Oi you fucking emo shut youre fucking face.You was trying to kill me infront of amy - and you wouldnt give up - you tried everything in youre power to get me killed and guess what,that donor horde that kicked youre ass in seconds,was someone i called over to Teach you a lesson.

btw for the rest of you i have a mutual respect agreement - a bond if you must,Of trust.Take oma for example,he has attacked me on his horde toon by accident - but i never retaliated,and he stopped to,Because he isnt out of order.So from Now if you hit me for no reason on my horde,Exspect me to kill you and i will,Mark my words i will.And afterwards,Dont exspect me to have respect for you because it will all fly out the window.thats like me attacking amy while shes on her horde.

Yer its a PVP server.....what you was doing was not pvp,That was donoring,you wanna take me one on one without you having an extreme advantage,bring it fuckface.ide own youre toon in less then 15 seconds,without even braking a sweat.Donor weapons in y opinion are for fun,not taking out every person you see in one hit,people like you make others want to quit.

If any of you think im just gona role over and not kick you from the guild,you have another thing coming - alot of people on this server have respect for me and amy,And we have respect back- if i dont get respect,you dont deserve to be here

Respect WORD!!! Very Happy seriously tho. i agree 100% with all of that. killing without 1st hit. AND WITH DONOR WPN... makes u a nooby 4 life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Sponsored content

lol guild banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol guild banned   lol guild banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol guild banned
Page 1 of 1