Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Branch Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

Guild Branch Off Empty
PostSubject: Guild Branch Off   Guild Branch Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:52 pm

well, since the guild 'malfunctions' when we have over 930 people, maybe we need to think about branching off the guild?

I mean, we now have 800 members after a much needed guild clean-up and if we continue to grow so rapidly, we will need to kick lotsa people otherwise D:

just a suggestion is all

oh and also, i propose its called 'Even Less Mercy' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Branch Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Branch Off   Guild Branch Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:12 pm

I Do see where you are coming from.But we had people in our guild who have obviously quit the game And others who have left our guild and forgot to take their alts with them.I,Personally,Appologise for letting it get out of hand it was my fault,i use to kick people who hadnt been on within 15 days,But ive been to busy recently.It wont get like that again.If we do fill the guild up one day with people who do come online,then we will definatly branch out ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

Guild Branch Off
Page 1 of 1