Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETS MAKE A MOVIE!

Go down 
+5
Nazar
Admin
Leprachaun
Wealth
Lanei
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:35 am

I think we should make a movie , in game, i havent think of a plot yet but we can talk about that here if everyone agrees. bounce The idea hit me last night, i thought since we're going to getting alot more members might as well do something fun right? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Wealth
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:07 am

haha yeah i totally agree lol, i def. wanna be in the movie. i wanna be liekk the guy that just goes aroudn killing random people or sumtin liek that.
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:15 am

mmm sounds great. we have grown rather larger in the past few days, i think our own feature film would be a wonderful idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Admin
Admin
Admin

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:58 am

Ok ill go illegaly download fraps or some other program.Now you have a few choices how we do this.Either we do a music video ( like internet is for pawn,Or,Living in an amish paradise) because there rather funny and easy to do.Or,you can do a mini series with a few jokes and keep realising a series every month ( shuv it on filefront or summut ^^ )

Or you could make a Movie like tales of teh past 3.Now this will take u about a year to do one like that movie,And im not that good editing movies with fancy shit......we could do a mini 40 min movie,With some action,more acction,A Bloodelf with her knokers out,Then more action,with a few jokes in it.

Yer if you all have the time nothing to loose keep me part of this,It should be easy done with the right tools
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:02 am

a mini-series would be best methinks, a movie would just be too long to complete, and many people would be in and out of the guild by then.
Back to top Go down
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Count me in bounce
Back to top Go down
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah im thinking mini series also, post your ideas guy. make a story or something, so andy you got the software and everything ready?
Back to top Go down
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:28 pm

I say this weekend we should start filming XD, i foresee atleast 60 peoples online on the weekend haha lol! what do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:15 am

we need a plot and script first xP

btw, Adobe Premier Pro CS3, is probs the best program do do this with.
not sure what to record with though.
Back to top Go down
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:41 am

Argh crap im not going to be on for a while guys, i gotta focus on my school work a bit cause midterm is coming, i hope you guys make a video soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Ok we carnt do horrors,Coz i dont have no effects and even if i did i aint sitting up to early hours trying to put em in the vid.
Now i have an idea for a story,You either like it or dont.But im just spitballing.So here me out.If you want right youre own or Build on myne :
In orgrimmer they is a female alliance - (we'll call her lolithia for now).She ended up their because a bloodelf male had kidnapped her(bloodelf male coz well,they are pervy ^^ ) Now someone sees this (he just happend to be in orgrimmer and ull see why soon)and knows what will happen (shell get raped) and hes gona put a stop to this.So he fights his way through gets the girl and leaves as fast as he can fighting all horde on the way.Now this guy is very misterius and the female and him set off to goldshire.Along ther travles they have some fun and fall in love (with some comady of course).When they end up in goldshire they are both completely in love but he must insist he leaves at once.But before he has chance to go the female gives him a present (A hat or something.we need to be able to see this on the toon or a mount or something).Now he leaves like haste.a week passes and shes very lonely and she goes looking for him.She finds clues like trails and and fire an stuff that lead to orgrimmer.When she gets ther she sees a horde with the present And she goes for the horde.She is convinced he killed her love.But after a long fight he turns into her love (orb ofdeception) Now he says this is why he had to leave the town,for he is really a horde.But she wont have it she loves him with all her heart.But then horde surround them.He fights to protect her and gets very injured.Now they leave for goldshire once again.Passing through darkshire He flops to the floor.Turns out he was stabbed by an undead rogue who was a pro.But she catches a glimpse of the rogue and does holy nova with all her anger and she does 30k+ damage and kills him but also kills her love too.She crys and burys his body in the grave their.Shes in goldshire and she never touches horde,Alliance start wondering and think she has sided with them.They are gona cast her out or worse.Horde find out of this and Go to protect her as they know how she defended one of their own.They raid goldshire killing everyone but they are late.Shes on the floor dead with minimal clothing.The horde cry And take her to Stormwind grave.Now the alliance see this and dont attack the horde.they bury her and kneel before the grave And start saying an orcish prayer.This is where the bond between Alliance and horde is formed.The movie will fast forward 10 years into the future for the credits and wile the credits are rolling you see a horde and an allie getting wed.Afterwards you see alliance and horde in the goldshire in drinking.
Happy ending

Now you guys can either build upon this (lol im a genius) or make youre own
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:01 pm

I say we make a mini-series about a Night Elf, and a Blood Elf, who became friends when they were in booty bay, selling drugs. it then fast forwards 5 years later, when the Blood elf has a Blood elf girlfriend, and they all smoke pot/take drugs.

Now. While sitting on a sofa, eating [insert WoW food] smoking on blunts, they have the idea of bringing the Horde and Alliance together..naked, so they set out, high, naked and clueless. Hilarity Ensues Razz
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:01 pm

I wouldnt mind making a serious movie.. Like you know a raid or something, with how cool we are at raiding ;D

Or an instance (with no donors, that would ruin it, or? Sorry Amy Crying or Very sad )

Anyways something serious.. If its something funny, count a Gnome in Razz

Butterflyx
Back to top Go down
Gerghud

Gerghud

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:26 pm

A movie Idea is great. I like all of your guys' ideas... maybe we could combine them together? or maybe not... I dont know but i do think that
we should carry out with this thing... it would be amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/germal
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:31 pm

alright we have the story now, so when do we start Very Happy post time and location
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:06 am

hey hey hey you dont have to use my idea pale you can use someone elses.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gerghud

Gerghud

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:26 pm

You did have a realy good idea though... way better than mine(which was nothing at all)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/germal
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Andy lets use your idea, I think the story line is good, now we going to need people online okay? this weekend, i just gamecam for recording and we're ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:19 am

Grin lol With the whole guild transfer weve hit a loss of people And we are failing to get more then 10 people on at once.well this satday me and amy will sort that bit out,we'll do our useual trick,and by next satday we should be ready,Now does anyone kno of a good quality recorder other then fraps,As fraps takes a ten second movie and makes it 200 mb,And none in their right mind would have enough space on their HD unless it was a terrabite drive Grin lol
Back to top Go down
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:53 pm

i use Gamecam, its better than fraps Click Here for the link it would be better if you get a register off some other website because you can see the watermarks on the video with the free version
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:15 am

Count me in, saturday evening..

Writing danish essay atm.. Damn school -.-
Back to top Go down
Fobiah
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:49 am

I've got fraps without watermark, and it records quite good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS MAKE A MOVIE!   LETS MAKE A MOVIE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS MAKE A MOVIE!
Page 1 of 1