Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Make Boar Steaks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

We Make Boar Steaks! Empty
PostSubject: We Make Boar Steaks!   We Make Boar Steaks! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:40 am

well figured i'd tell you guys, i made a horde rogue and guild with the name We Make Boar Steaks
we wont attack members of NoMercy, so i hope you guys wont attack us either xD (not gonna be a big guild, but your all invited for your horde chars since nomoremercy is down)

guess ill also explain the name then
me and ukkie we're just fooling around a bit untill we came across on the quest item that lets you turn people into boars (lvl6 quest lol)
its an item, so it cant be dodged/resisted/whatever
but now for the good part of it....it makes people get off their mount...so you can attack them when you change them into a boar
hence the part "steak"

ill still be playing alliance ofcourse Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

We Make Boar Steaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Make Boar Steaks!   We Make Boar Steaks! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 am

Lol oma ^^

Btw mounts now fixed
Also we still have nomoremercy,But its just me and amy,When we have sorted our guild out,we will either Remake nomoremercy,Or,Disband it and join teh steak club ^^

Infact we will join the stake club So i suggest everyone else does too *grabs baseball bat incase anyone disagrees*
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

We Make Boar Steaks!
Page 1 of 1