Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Empty
PostSubject: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:20 pm

What is the Best Donor class?

Priests are good,
Rogues are good,
Pally's are good,
Mages are good,
Hunters are good,
Warriors are good,
Warlocks suck ass,
Shaman suck ass,
Druid suck ass,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Any class that has an instant cast wich would be priest and ther shity holy nova,wich,although over powerd,its lame for pvp,because they is no effort involved,So in my opinion either a warrior,or a rogue,because at least these classes have some sort of skill behind them
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 pm

So your saying Priest?
I see alot of Pally Donors to?
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:39 pm

Pallys suck cock....I recommend Rogue,Warlock and Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:50 pm

Donor is not supposed to show skill (anyways everybody thinks that donors killing nondonors r no-life noobs with skill of 3year old child)

Depends on what u want to do as a donor...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:02 pm

Try telling Michael that, lol. i use my weps for instances and Maybe the odd clearout in Goldshire and speed leveling in hyjal.Other then that,If i go pvp'ing i go with devs or some one to orgrimmer and thats when i put my blades away ^^ nothing beats trying to kill someone who poses a challenge,without the challenge whats the point in playing a pvp server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:02 pm

here is a same state on the wow fusion forum read ...
http://www.wowfusiononline.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=10627.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:40 pm

bennie_boke wrote:

.. That's not really the same, its saying who's more of the nicest donor..
And blah balh blahalbalhalhalhlafgf Im tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:32 am

Cutt wrote:
bennie_boke wrote:

.. That's not really the same, its saying who's more of the nicest donor..
And blah balh blahalbalhalhalhlafgf Im tired.

hmm the topic say's Best Donor Twisted Evil

you should have adjusted the topic name Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:51 pm

ok here are the donors tha you should pick and i'll tell why

priest because of holynova and holy fire does massive dmg mind control is really helpfull and of course the wide selection of helpfull spells as donor

pala because of dmg per sec 100% def skill instand full heal

and rogue cause of stun and fast attacks

why the other dont own as donor

mage easy there spells are resisted and im talking donors with mage armour aswell to add so they dont deal dmg to anyone with arcane force set and suck at melee

warlock same thing nice and all but as donor would not do it other donors will beat you

shaman does fast dmg as non donor but as donor there ok but not great you wont win from a pala rogue or priest no mather what unless ya got help

druid are ok to but as beast form cause cat form but as for other things would not do it priest is better

hunter simple sucks proof uhm no hunter donor where ever ya look

warrior ok there ok nice skills must say that but still rogue pala or priest will win no mather what

dont believe me i got a priest rogue and paladin donor i will test on any you want and win king just try me lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:18 pm

Priests have a wide selection of spells? Amys gona laugh at that,you just said mages have ther spells resisted? Lol,Illidan couldnt be took out by amys Priest Donor - (not very quickly - holy nova was resisted) As everyone already knows,Priests for hyjal,Rogue/warrior for everything else.With the odd exception for a donor lock/Mage As these classes Seem to be fast at laying down the damage,but not as fast as a rogue

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:24 am

The most imba donor class I have seen so far, are Rogues.. They come like.. Tihi.. You havent seen me.. *dies*
Back to top Go down
Fobiah
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:18 am

I would say that the best donor out there is warrior, they can increase the damage output with rage stance and outlast a rogue with defensive stance, add to that rage potions made by an alchemist and you've got some interesting things there...
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Now thats just opinion i think.

Seriously Priest owns all trust me ive seen it.And the only class ive seen beat a priest is a descent rogue. And the only donor class ive seen beat a rogue is a priest.

Now priest keeps the enslaught + heal on,But a rogue keeps the Onslaught and the stun on. Now if any body wants to go toe to toe with my Rogue,Or toe to toe with Autumns Priest,Just say so, But it must be a fair match. Im up for proving the theory that them 2 classes can be equal.

This post was by the Admin - Just forgot to log Amy out and i can not be arsed to resign in to this this little error
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)   BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST Donor on WoWFusion ( By Our Departed Cutt)
Page 1 of 1