Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Empty
PostSubject: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:36 pm

Hello!

I play mage anme Orihimesama lvl 70.

My PVP technique for mage ( I dont know Its good or not becoz I still lost several times lol )

1. polymorph lvl1
2. pyroblast

this combo help mage by letting them have time to cast this big spell
pyroblast deal about 3500+ dmg ( if u hav combussion ) and ignite will help 40% per 2 second so totally about 6500 dmg

afterthat you can blink out or frost nova them and cast fire ball.
fire ball deal about 3000 dmg + ignite = problably 4500 dmg

now You have made totally 10000 dmg. lol

afterthat just use fast and instance spell like fireblast,scorh,dragonbreath
and you will beat them. lol

But I always beaten by Rouge

When start pvp they will invisible and come to stun and kill u in just 5-6 sec lol

So, I still have no idea how to beat Rouge.

I think that rouge is best class for PVP

( becoz I cant beat them )
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:42 am

rogue IS the best class on private servers for pvp, simple,high dodge, stealth and stuns, if only the pvp trinkets would work...cant do anything against a stun here :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:22 pm

i must dis-agree. A non -Donor rogue i could kill very easily with a warlock,but against everything else,Rogue owns
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:33 am

Im a rogue, and without my Donor wep, alot of class' can own me..

Warrior's with all T7 takes me like 2 min's, if keep him stunned then its not to hard..

Warlock's Have their Demon DPS's me slowly, and once my stun is off they just load on those Dps spells,

Priests just suck balls ( unless there donor )

MAGE'S piss me off, they just stun me with that ice move, then slow me down
and im done,

Same with hunter's, anything that can slow down us rogues will make us tweek,
My idea would be use alot of frost spells on rogues Smile
Back to top Go down
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:53 am

So...
Mage seems to be best PvP class here (cuz of combustion bug) + against rogue, blink out of stun Wink)
Its easy and every noob can own with comb bug.

Rogue with dragonspine bug...hmm, if u have 6k - hp, u have no chance to win (u wont get out of stun). Anyways, rogue has to do his asshole style with attacking to back when u r restoring, fighting mob etc. Rogue cant beat anything in fair fight without using bugs. (and almost undetectable stealth even if i use flare, track hidden and detect lesser invisibility pot...weird)

Shaman with his windfury bug...doing 4k by 1 hit...if u manage to get close to ur target when u r shaman, he is dead most of time.
(btw i saw some shaman doing 9k normal hit with lighting bolt...bug? i was thinking about donor but he had 7k hp so...)

Paladin...imo paladin is best Razz Can't touch this! Im killing 3 hordies in row when i have no lags.

Warrior is strong class, but he looses against bugabusers...he cant do much on this server

Hunter is most bugged class on privates. Im trying to "fix" some spells etc to make it usable. If u r hunter, go arcane, cuz its only usable spell is arcane shot and u dont have to care much about other bugged spells...

Druid. Universal class. Balance tree is much bugged, feral is not as strong as it should be, go resto Razz lifebloom ftw

Warlock not tryed here yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:28 pm

=-) Devvs will vouch for this,he watched me almost total a Rogue with tier 7 and trinket bugs with my Warlock,See warlocks are special,they pwn,But shammys,they would really suck on this server if it wasnt for the mall selling every totem and the windfury shit.

Now priests...well... i can not say a good thing about them except MINDCONTROL!!! pwns but other then that,shite unless a donor

Now hunters are not bad,warriors i feel sorry for they are under-powerd on this server,and as for mages -.- dont get me started,ive tried practicing with it,and no matter what i do,pwning a rogue with one is seemingly impossible.

Now just recently i have seen a few people seriously bug abusing.The trinkets i can handle,but i have watched Non -Donors drop over 500 ft,without a scratch,Ive seen a guy total me in 1 hit non donor with 2 fiery enchants,ive seen the windfury bug,ive also (This one is getting annoying) seen a rogue ( a few rogues) Get stunned,wile stunned go invisible,and walk off,like wtf,i see rogues go invisible about 6 times during combat (Not once is it Vanish,even so,u can only use that twice if u have prep).Heres a good one,i dunno if its my armour,but some donors may realise when they are fighting me,every now and again,im like invincible,i can not be touched unless im stunned,so if u ever cross a rogue who you can not touch,he's a bit bugged so bring him out of it by stunning him,seems to cancel the bug.( if you dont beleave me on this one,summer will tell you,i can almost kill her before she stuns me using warglaives and shes got donor armour and UT:E )So depending on the class and whats happening,Ill stick to the best in my books,all round good pvp is warlock,then rogue/ Warrior .After that,ther all the same ^^ but the lock bit is only opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:34 pm

Mage vs Rogue:

I am assuming that you are a fire mage, as combustion is the best talent to have at the moment. Very Happy
At the start, have mana shield up. Rank 1 blizzard right in front of you(they don't normally expect that and will walk right into it losing their stealth) or arcane explosion rank 1 if you didnt hit them with the blizzard. If you get ambushed, frost nova. If you get cheap shotted, dont blink. take the damage and frost nova when the stun is gone. If they're still in frost nova, a quick turn is all thats needed to polymorph. Trinket, pyroblast, scorch, fireblast. If they kidney punch, heres what you were saving the blink for. If they come close, dragon's breath, blastwave, fireblast. Stick to instants if they're up close and remember to always be jumping away as you do them to gain extra distance. If you do get enough range, scorch is a great spell to be using. Get enough spell haste to fire off fast speedy scorches each chance you get.
On another note, the lightning capacitor is a fantastic trinket to be using if you're a combustion fire mage, does around 900 damage every 3 crits you do and it can crit too. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:19 pm

what is the combustion bug all about? what does it do?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:05 am

Combustion is a really overpowerd spell i heard,It was summut to do with the fire talents with a mage and just made the mage like,....Hard would be the best term.SO i was told - never used it myself
Back to top Go down
Wealth
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:26 pm

If its like on retail, or atleast last time I played a mage, they can blink out of stun cant they?
Back to top Go down
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Combustion is supposed to add 10% crit chance for each fire damaging spell done. Stacks up to 100% and it should be gone after 3 crits. The bug is, it stays...
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Which sucks MONKEYBALLS!!
The only think I got trouble with on my Warrior, are those freaking fire mages and mass stunning Rogues (Hoes)...

Hope it will get better with T7 :PP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion   What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Best PvP classes and PVP techniques On WoWFusion
Page 1 of 1