Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paying Back to the community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

Paying Back to the community Empty
PostSubject: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:54 pm

i think its time we pay back the alliance for all they have done, i do this everyday by atleast killing 10 allaince,any shape,any form,any level i can

I suggest you lot make at least one horde toon (yes youre accounts can do both alliance and horde unlike the retail version) and have some fun =-))

I spend my days on top of roofs with a bow picking the low levels off - trust me if my horde toon had donor weapons it would do alot more,if i do see a non-donor on his own,i will charge them. It is funny watching a level 70 run for cover,or to the nearest donor ^^ pathetic really but fun nether the less

Besides im thinking of making a cross faction guild soon - Ill make a horde guild called Nomoremercy Or Yesmercy or summut daft so they get the picture....we could just call our self the invaders or In leppys case,torrorists

Have fun guys later
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:19 am

May i just say andy wrote that not me im the nice one hes the EVIL!!! one.

Summerstorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:13 am

http://wowfusiononline.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=10628.0

first see this before your judging ally's btw altho i like to play horde asswell Very Happy

oh btw look also a bit at arrakin these day's

Ben
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:46 pm

Lol typical allie crying his eyes out over some horde being a nub,yet,when im on my horde toon ,Allies do it to horde as well.
Point being allie and horde are as bad as each other
i got ganked at lvl 28 by lvl ?? allies which they then started to kill steal of me.
Yes its bad that some horde is doing this but at the end of the day Some allie has done it to them too.Ive seen allies (70) in groups of 3 + Jump level 50 hordes. You should see it at stormwind gates,Every allie in a 20 mile radius will jump 1 horde even if the horde is just sat there doing nothing. Yet tbh, if u go to orgrimmer,its not that bad,the horde will most likely just wave at you unless you pose a threat.

Autumnrain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm

Amyrose wrote:
Lol typical allie crying his eyes out over some horde being a nub,yet,when im on my horde toon ,Allies do it to horde as well.
Point being allie and horde are as bad as each other
i got ganked at lvl 28 by lvl ?? allies which they then started to kill steal of me.
Yes its bad that some horde is doing this but at the end of the day Some allie has done it to them too.Ive seen allies (70) in groups of 3 + Jump level 50 hordes. You should see it at stormwind gates,Every allie in a 20 mile radius will jump 1 horde even if the horde is just sat there doing nothing. Yet tbh, if u go to orgrimmer,its not that bad,the horde will most likely just wave at you unless you pose a threat.

Autumnrain.

true and nice to have thought of me probly andy that wrote it but now that the horde guild is here make more advert for it i got alliance and horde but i must say i love horde hardly any beggers there friendly and helpfull and most of all greedy they will do alot for cash .... well most of em XD meaning the non donors XD anyways nice to see we can all kill ea other no mather what ....... just so ya know i never use , or . to much trouble to do it lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 pm

Just so you kno - i wrote this topic by accident on amys account,ALL the other posts on her accounts are her doing,i had no say in it.And as she clearly states,Horde and allie are as bad as one and other
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying Back to the community   Paying Back to the community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying Back to the community
Page 1 of 1