Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SECTION NINE IS BACK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SECTION NINE IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: SECTION NINE IS BACK!   SECTION NINE IS BACK! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 am

yes thats right sectionnine is back and im sorry to say that most of you arnt here no more.
We are trying to rebuild the forum and the guild on wowfusion. if any of you are still wowing and want to come back to the fun just let us kno.
we are eagerly anticipating people like leprachaun and kurac,and many of the other people.

see you all in game if you re join.

To the new people who have just joined,welcome to sectionnine a guild dedicated to having fun and a right laugh. this guild was the biggest on fusion till me and my co-host amy had to depart for a long time,but were back and need as much help as possible to rebuild.please enjoy youre stay and have fun !

Feel free to post on the forum

Wolfychaos Grin lol
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

SECTION NINE IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECTION NINE IS BACK!   SECTION NINE IS BACK! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:19 am

ive been WoWing recently, but not on Kurac. on my Lock: Tinyguy. Mind if he gets an invite back in? xD
Back to top Go down

SECTION NINE IS BACK!
Page 1 of 1