Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really

Go down 
5 posters

Who is teh best?!
1:Loladin
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap5%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
2:Shammy
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap5%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
3:Rogue
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap14%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
4:Lock
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap9%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
5:Warrior
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap0%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6:Priest
 5% [ 1 ]
7:Hunter
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap0%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8:Mage
 0% [ 0 ]
9:Druid
 5% [ 1 ]
10: Non Of The Above Because it Goes on Fucking Skill Not Fucking Class
The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_lcap59%The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Empty
PostSubject: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:58 pm

Get Voting

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:32 pm

you didnt put down Ller as a class ;(

everyone knows that my intense creepiness and hundreds of bad jokes help my char kill enemies on sight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Lol, its not even on skill. It just depends on whether you're a donor or not. Laughing Otherwise mage is the best, because they look cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:49 pm

shaman all the way Smile
(this is personaly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:32 pm

i say paladin wich admin cant write cause he got wrong .... hard to copy things anyway paladin but you need to know how and have the luck you're not fighting pro rogue lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:30 pm

.....who you guys trying to kid - i could kill everyone here (except oma an devvs) if we were both wearing t6 (not 7) and non donor weps with my lock - the only reason oma and devvs wins is becuase of his anti-fear totems...but granted ^^ shammys are a great class

And loladins are called that for a reason Wyren,Remember that
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:58 am

haha i actually didnt even use those andy xD...them totems...

then again, against a rogue your just dead , which imo is very unbalanced , rogues the best, simple because the anti stun trinket doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:52 am

Sorry Sorry Sad my mistake. Its Devs who uses the Anti-Fear Totem,And you OMA who uses the windfury Bugs =-p

And warlock against rogue,Warlock wins - if the rogue is only using things that should be in the game,Nothing from those hyjal quests

If ya dont beleave me duel me ^^
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:48 pm

heh windfury bug was in game for a few YEARS Razz, nothing wrong with it ;o
Back to top Go down
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:36 pm

The question is...best here or best on retail?

and...it depends on who do u fight. Rogue is supposed to kill cloth classes but he looses against plate etc..

and to warlock...a 3 years old kid could own with as easy class as warlock is...coil fear dot dot dot dot dot fear fear fear redot dot dot fear. When fighting lock u can open pack of crisps and watch ur char feared all the time. Thats not pvp cuz there is NO reaction of opposite player.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:07 am

Dwyrin - please duel me - maybe youve played to much retail and seen to many nubs who carnt win without casting fear - lifedrain - fear- lifedrain <--that is not pvp - thats just lame like having a felhunter out and fearing ure opponent while youre pet does youre work. i do things a little different,Like i dont use Summons for a start unless i think that the match will be unfair anyway,and i would probally only use fear say....3 times ( thats including howl of terror) and still win. But - im not a hypercrit or anything and i carnt complain about a warlock fearing all the time,Because if i did,then ide have to complain about rogues stunning all the time,Then mages casting polymorph all the time,And warriors stun - charge - stun - charge combos.

Many people on this server have said,i am one of a few that really know how to play a lock -And fearing is the same as stun in my books,except with fear they is a slight chance you can get out of it,and also be immune to it

Admin
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:12 am

im against segregation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really   The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Class Debate On WoWFusion/Any WOW Server Really
Page 1 of 1