Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the?!?!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
street
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

what the?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: what the?!?!?!?   what the?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:37 am

dang is it just me or did everyone fall off the planet 3 weeks ago??? no one on the forum and only a handful of regs on wow and some of them have dropped out too???
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

what the?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the?!?!?!?   what the?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:09 pm

ya for some reason the guild just had a stroke or something and now were paralized. idk where amy and andy are but they need to get thier @$$es back! ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

what the?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the?!?!?!?   what the?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 pm

yupp , thats the reason i left the guild. I think maybe Amy and Andy just got tired of WoW so they stop playing, and as a result the guild is now dead. x( i didnt want to leave but i have to.
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

what the?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the?!?!?!?   what the?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:20 am

meh, its been busy with me lately, and hadnt had time for WoW, probably same reason for Andy & Amy
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

what the?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the?!?!?!?   what the?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:03 am

Hello again guys... Very Happy

Me n andy well we live at his place now shit went on at mine and we currently dont have the internet there. Quite upsetting that u lot drifted apart but well guess it happens. All the ppl i knew on wow like leppy, oma, kurac, ukkie and the many others *sorry cant remember every1's name Wink * i hope ull stay in contact with me n andy cos i know he'd love that. As 4 wow andy has his own server running 4 just me n him and well its just not the same without our good fwends.

Dont forget us..... Wink

Cya'll around Smile

Autumnrain aka Amy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the?!?!?!?   what the?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: General Chat :: General Chat-