Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER*

Go down 

IF you have seen cloverfield how did you like it?
Yes i loved it!
The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* I_vote_lcap100%The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
meh it was okay could have been better
The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* I_vote_lcap0%The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
worst waste of my money.
The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* I_vote_lcap0%The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ew. wtf was that?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* Empty
PostSubject: The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER*   The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:10 am

i know everyone has been suprised about this movie and wanting to know this burning question. what is clover field? the best i can desribe him is a pissed off grasshopper!
here are some very accurate rendered art work.
The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* Clover10
The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER* Clover11
pretty insane eh? welll during the movie this giant beast drops off parasites from him that scatter through out new york city. if these parasites bite you it causes an acidic reaction which causes your organs to explode resulting in your body exploding. pretty nasty buggers you dont wanna get near. the best i can describe them is spider like creatures with clovie's head. through out the movie you never actually see a clear shot of the monster until the very end. the entire movie is shot from a handheld digital camera thing, which makes for a very interesting story because unlike usually monster movies full of drama and special affects, this movie draws you into it like a real life experience. you actually feel like your running with the group of people, because of the constant first person view. J.J. Abrams really outdone himself with this movie. There is rumored to be a sequel! also JJ stated in an interview that little clovie is actually only a baby! Shocked throughout the movie you get a quessy feeling if you eat those nachosupremes at the stands outside. that is a no no be cause there are signs posted everyone i sh!t you not.

WARNING: Due to the nature of the film, Cloverfield may cause drowsiness or motion sickness. Watch at your own risk.

All in all i say this was one of the most exciting movie experiences ive ever had.

*****I AM LEPRACHAUN AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE*****
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

The infamous cloverfield. *SPOILER*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: Worth Watching :: Stuff we must see - or stuff you like-
Jump to: