Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney   Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Phoenix wright - ace attorney was available on the Gameboy Advance.
They have just released the 3rd one on ds (their on the 5th one in Japan ^^ wish i lived ther)

This game is basically,Youre a lawyer,And you're trying to get the Not Guilty verdict for all youre clients.But Instead of working youre way to find the killer or whatever,its starts by showing you the person and youre trying desperatly to put the person behind bars.

This game contains loads of Puzzles.Im really fast at games as anyone will tell you but this game still took me over 48 hours to complete.Its packed full of adventure and Comady.

Its more of a picture based game (Lot like everything moves ) but its the best one available for Nintedo ds right now.

The only game that comes close to this in my books...Infact this next game draws with it in my books is Touch Detective.Now this one is a fully motion game (not a picture based game) And takes complete advantage of the touch screen features. As the name says youre a detective trying to find criminals,Really fun and loads of comady,And this game Again will take more then 24 without a walkthrough to complete.
Great Puzzle games and i recommend Both of them to anyone with a sence of adventure and Loves working things out ( a must for a Discworld/Monkey island fan)
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: Just Gamin =-] :: Talk About Any Game Here (old or new)-
Jump to: