Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Family Empty
PostSubject: My Family   My Family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:43 pm

ok here are pics of myne and amys group,yes we really have this many :

Eevee :
My Family Eevee310

Eiko :
My Family Eiko10

Garnet:

My Family Garnet10

lulu:

My Family Lulu210

rinoa:

My Family Rinoa210

Precious:

My Family Precio10

Just fort ide show you em - ill show you guys our pics of our gerbils (2) our mice (2) and our roboroskie (1) when i have chance....Mb amys 5 cats and my 2 dogs 2 ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

My Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Family   My Family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Awh...Eevee's my special ratty absolutly love her to bits Very Happy shes so funny she has her few mins of madness she loved biting through my mouse wire 3 times even when andy was fixing it, speaker wires ,biten through andys t shirt, ripped a hole in the rat food bag but still shes a cutie ^^ Lulu is teh pirate...feared throughout the seven seas...as u c she has a slit in her ear poor baby also a master at jumping, Precious is adorable up until recently i couldnt handle her properly cos she was to skitty but shes so cute with her little white bit on the end of her tail Smile if she wants u she'll let u kno .There all my 3......

Rinoa (rin rins) is a cheeky little thing...always trying to get out of the cage haha she thinks shes escapes but she always gets caught...Eiko has turned into rin rins follows rin rins all over trys to escape when she does...they spend 2 much time together ^^ Garnet is a 'daddies girl' sits still when told to, so cuddly, she has her mad moments when she runs of with shiny objects tongue also an expert escape artist gets past u and u dont evn c her Shocked Andys 3 =]

Amyrose
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

My Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Family   My Family Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:28 am

Sadly eiko died recently she had been ill for quite a while now and she seems to have suffocated.

We have a new recruit which has been named after eiko.

We also have 2 snakes now Smile
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

My Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Family   My Family Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:08 am

hey nice pets! i dunno how snakes cats and mice can all exist together but i guess thats what they say about gnomes and the allaince ^,^ btw guys i am back, having recently gotten my computer fixed. i hope to see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Sponsored content

My Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Family   My Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: