Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheats - use at own risk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cheats - use at own risk Empty
PostSubject: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:28 am

ok this is whats been happening recently,if i find anyone in our guild doing this ill ban you from the guild - but if you make a new account,the a new charecter and tell me ure doing it ill let you off =-p i dont want my guild having a bad name.

Step 1:Gear
go to the private server mall and get all the spell damage gear, my Current combination is:
-Mask OF Primal Power
-The Sun King's Talisman
-Pauldrons Of Tribal Fury
-cloak of the illidari council
-Blessed Elunite Covering
-focused mana bindings
-Grasp of the moonkin
-Starfire Waistband
-Leggings of channeled elements
-Naturewarden's Treads
-Ring Of Acient Knowledge
-Ring Of Acient Knowledge
-Skull of Gul'dan
-icons of silver crescent
-Tempest of Chaos
-The Maelstrom's Fury

Total of = 1524 spell damage

note:
-You can weapon stack without having all the spell damage gear but with this gear you can pretty much one shot everything
-the more the spell damage the higher your procs will hit.

Step 2:The stacking (The Basics)
Go buy 2 weapons with PROCS(for example: Perdition blade,Emerald dragonfang,Gutgore ripper, Skullforge reaver...etc)
let's stick with Perdition blade and emerald dragonfang.
so you have all the gear above equiped, equip perdition blade in the mainhand and emerald dragonfang in the offhand. now start switching your weapons from the mainhand to the offhand:
Default: Mainhand: Perdition blade Offhand: Emerald dragonfang
1st switch : Mainhand: Emerald Dragonfang Offhand: Perdition Blade
2nd switch : Mainhand : Perdition Blade Offhand :Emeral Dragonfang
and so on..
The more you switch these weapons from mainhand to offhand the more they are stacking therefore the more powerful your hit will be, this may seem weird and useless but that's they way to do it and that's why we call it weapon stacking.
After your done with switching your weapons from main hand to offhand and you're ready to try it out, equip 2xThe Maelstrom's furry.your weapons will be in the bag and you will still get the proc
i switch my weapons from main hand to offhand around 40-50 times before starting

Weapon switching from main hand to offhand macro : /script PickupInventoryItem(16); PickupInventoryItem(17);
Note : You have to redo all the switching once you log in again.

Step 3: Advanced stacking
you can pick a huge variety of weapons and you can stack them all it would take you a longer time to stack all of them but you will be one shotting almost anything.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img150/7003/27730585go7.jpg
All the hits on the picture above were done in around 0.4 secs, and it was only 1 swing on a Paladin.

I hope everything i just explained is clear, if anyone has any questions concerning this i am more than willing to answer them and help you with weapon stacking.

Ideal/Discrete Stacking Items:

- Rod of the sun king (Unlimited energy)
- Thrash Blade (1 extra attack sacked, this item is removed on most of the servers tho)
- Heartrzor (240 attack power)
- Julie's dagger+Skullforge Reaver (Massive health regen)

Tips:
-use names with these characters:ÆÂÉySÅ...etc it makes it impossible for those jealous noobs to report you
-carry a disguise
-if you wanna be really deadly use :Emu hacker flyhack/speedhack
-be very fast try your best to not let the other noobs take a screen shot of you because a screen shot of you flying or somethin will get you up to 1 year ban on some servers, the combat log screenie, if submitted will ban you for up to 5-7 days IF caught.
-remember this is a private server there's a like a million so suppose you get banned from one just move to another

Also this is a must.You must restart youre internet before making a new account,because they will do an ip ban. An ip ban is basically they ban any accounts on the server that have used that ip,So u restart youre net,then make an account,do it,get caught,get banned,restart youre net again,log back on ure main and carry on like nothing happend.

Next!

You know the hacker who was giving away Staff,And ultimate forces? this is how he did it :

You can't have more than 214764.3116 gold. Get more and you can't buy from NPCs.
Just follow the Steps and get 20 000 x ANY Item OR sell this and get over 90 000 Gold =)
Confirmed under newest Ancent Server 2.2.3, 2.3.0 at wowscape (wowcrack) And WoWFusion (Ascent) (Do it with donor wepons for ultimate fun)
You need:
-Any item - i recoment that you take a teach book because it sellable for 10g each.
-Your Charakter have to be near a General Goods Vendor.
-This Macro:

Code:
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Red Ribboned Wrapping Paper",249);Step 1
Have a item that you want to dupe in your bag (on the screen i take over 30 same item because than its faster)

Step 2
Buy Ribboned Wrapping Paper and wrap your items you want to dupe to a gift.

Step 3
Open the General good Vendor window and click the macro what you created.
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Red Ribboned Wrapping Paper",249);
Click the Macro as often as you have separeted items you want to dupe in your bag.

Step 4
This is the important Step:
Move your wrapped item you want to dupe on the slot in your bag where u have 249 Ribboned wrapping paper.Do this with each other wrapped item you want to dupe, every item have to come on a fresh 249er stack. On the position where your 249 wrapping paper was now you have only 10 wrapping papers and on the position where your wrapped item was you have now 240 wrapped items.

Step 5
Unpack or unwrap your wrapped 240 items and Wallaah you have 240 Items of the same type.

Step 6
Sell your 240 items or more and get your stacked money
If you sell this books i show you on the screen, you get 2400 gold each 240 duped books.

Remeber to use : http://www.d3scene.com/ for all ure exsploits,and hacking needs Admin -Btw you dint get this shit from me ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:37 am

btw if anyone finds a program better then WoWsniffer for seeing horde text,tell me coz i would love to cross communicate - or at laest see what them fuckers say to me.

And the whole reason ive told you guys these things,is in hope,that maybe,Fusion uses his brains and repairs these exsploits
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:06 pm

fusion actually took Ribbons off all vendors Razz
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:25 pm

and the stacking doesnt work for me Razz tried it today on an all free server Smile
perhaps im doing something wrong ?

first got some spell damage gear
then 2 weapons
used the macro , a dozen of times, like perdition blade,
switched to my regular weapons and gear...
kill a few stuff

nothing? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:37 am

darn it he took off the ribbonn grrrrr What a Face i was going to try it hehe
Back to top Go down
ra1n130w
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:59 pm

For your spell damage combination, I can't find some of the items.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:58 am

Alas - Fusion does his job unlike other servers - if something he doesnt like is in the server he removes it - so weapon stacking has been stopped and so has ribbons ^^ but for most of you they is still wowemuhacker atleast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheats - use at own risk   Cheats - use at own risk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheats - use at own risk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: SectionNine :: Forum For Section Nine-
Jump to: