Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner?

Go down 
2 posters

My mates or emo's?
1: his pic
Banner? I_vote_lcap0%Banner? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2: My mates No mercy pic wich is the dedicated logo of this forum
Banner? I_vote_lcap100%Banner? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Banner?   Banner? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:11 pm

Well, the banner looks really.. Like NOT alot of effort went into it..
And if were ever going to make the BIG leads were going to need a
Epic banner so i made this.. You can use it if you want, if not w/e..

Banner? Banner
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner?   Banner? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:32 am

Ok this looks like shit ive done in paint,and the person who actually went through with the designs for the main logo (My best friend bless him but hes swamped with work and to make things worse,he hates wow ) is my closest friend in Real life.He is currently in an art course,and we was up till early hours of the morning (amy will vouch she was at my home at the time) designing the main ''N'' for the guild. Now lot a lot of effort? well besides my step dad being a sign writer,me being an ex graduate of art,and my best friend persuing a Courier in art,Who are you to say that that (maY i add amy said girly,i said shit) my main banner/logo/Wallpaper had NOT alot of effort put into it?

Any way the background was off the internet the actual style/font was our own doing,now i could sit with a pen and paper and draw anything you like,but why? Even as it stands now, At least you can tell my letter font is origional and not done in some shitty art program as you call it =-)

so you kno,least my pic doesnt have scan lines through it,least the letter font has some sort of artistic approach,and as for the texture,need a say more to the blood,And my colour,stands out,and the background pic goes with the forum,also etc blah blah blah i could go on but whats the point ^^

check some of my mates pics =-p
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com/click-here-to-enter-the-forum-bitches-f1/ok-guildies-feast-you-re-eyes-on-this-t26.htm

And he isnt even registerd here and he helps out,i wont have his/my work put down jesse ^-^ LOVE YOU but no,wont happen. When you have had some experiance then ill have ure pic up,but NO EMO SHIT tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner?   Banner? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 pm

No one knows what has happend to Cutt - ive even added him on msn. if anyone knows where he is hiding let me know. Also im reopening this topic as any ideas are welcome just dont start picking at each others work
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner?   Banner? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:51 pm

he ISNT in my basement, contrary to his help messages on my window
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner? Empty