Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug or Not to bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:21 pm

A lot of you are using windfury bugs,talent bugs,Fuck it you guys even use trinket bugs.
So would you guys class a level 70 rogue,with 2 fiery enchants a bug if he could 1 hit you and you died?

According to Michael this is very legal in game rules (yet it can not be done on retail may i add)

So what do you guys think,is this a bug when a guy 1 hits u and you're combat log gets spammed with :

Fire fury damages you for 175

With nothing in between it like :

Someone does 2000 back stab
someone does 1000 sinister strike

So if this is not a bug why isn't everyone doing it? i mean,Jesus,even i would love to 1 hit people (just clear orgrimmer in like 2 mins ,donors included)

Amy also agrees this is some serious bug =-p
Leave ya opinions
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:35 am

Sucks for us, not knowing how to do it..
Post a complaint on the Forum?

( If you find out how to "Hack" tell me ;D )
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:08 am

dont forget savory deviate delight bug, which makes you hit 100 times a second Very Happy and cast every spell instant (even mounting and hearting xD)
windfury bug isnt that bad, it used to be in retail for years
Back to top Go down

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:14 am

Kolnedra wrote:
dont forget savory deviate delight bug, which makes you hit 100 times a second Very Happy and cast every spell instant (even mounting and hearting xD)
windfury bug isnt that bad, it used to be in retail for years

Well, find out how to hax this server Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:50 am

Btw......Are you emo by any chance ther cutt? just wonderd with teh straight her and the posing picture =-p im pulling ya chain man im just kidding i kno ya emo =-))

Any way

So Oma,cutt,You both agree then that this is a bug ?this is a very nasty bug?

And i knew loads of way to hack,been doing it since beginning of warcraft private server 1.0 =-p you just wont catch me doing it on this server because Amy has spent too much money on it already ^^

If you want to hack,exsplain what hacks you want,like speed,rapid cast,more health....i did kno how to throw 200 daggers a second,instant kill,but that went down the drain in patch 2.3 because they put the cast time from instant to 0.5 seconds screwing with that one

Oh wait.....was you kidding bout the hacks? Wink i kno nothing !!! nothing i tell ya!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:05 pm

Admin wrote:
A lot of you are using windfury bugs,talent bugs,Fuck it you guys even use trinket bugs.
So would you guys class a level 70 rogue,with 2 fiery enchants a bug if he could 1 hit you and you died?

According to Michael this is very legal in game rules (yet it can not be done on retail may i add)

So what do you guys think,is this a bug when a guy 1 hits u and you're combat log gets spammed with :

With nothing in between it like :

Someone does 2000 back stab
someone does 1000 sinister strike

So if this is not a bug why isn't everyone doing it? i mean,Jesus,even i would love to 1 hit people (just clear orgrimmer in like 2 mins ,donors included)

Amy also agrees this is some serious bug =-p
Leave ya opinions

might i add thats is not a fire rogue but a item bug i saw that one it makes ya spin like crazy and keeps blasting fire. fire rogues deal alot of dmg yeah but only if build good and i might add they only winn if keep ya stunned fire rogues that kill ya in less then 3 sec are bug abusers simple
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:11 pm

Funny - never said fire rouge,although,as you and me know,it was a rogue that did it,i died in less then 3,and i did not spin,Heck man,that was 2 fire enchants,and all rogues/warriors with spell damage gets banned now.But as you know,at the time,you said this was ok,even thou,it clearly was not.
Topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug or Not to bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or Not to bug   Bug or Not to bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug or Not to bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: SectionNine :: Forum For Section Nine-
Jump to: