Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...

Go down 
+3
Kolnedra
Nazar
Leprachaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Empty
PostSubject: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:24 pm

I know we've all known hwo organized members of the opposite faction can be, especially horde. they are always in major cities, everywhere where you never expect them to show up. well i think its high time we shake things up a bit. with the help of 12 rogue guildies, i am proposing that we should have a mass assasination of the key npcs, in oggrimar, undercity, tarren mill, and silvermoon city. everyone knows that horde and allaince alike rely heavily on thier flight masters, bankers, and auctioneers. Quite possibly this could be one of the biggest assasination blackouts of the horde ever to hit hostile soil. three players to each city could get the job done, and the best thing about it is that all communication between the cities would cease, due to the incapacitation of flight masters affraid I would very much like to pull a grand heist of this multitude, so Subscribed posters

I WANT YOU!

this would definally put no mercy on the map if we could pull this off for an entire day! Horde will ravel in the chaos, and will remember truly the name and forgiveness that we show: NO MERCY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:29 pm

that is really a COOL idea. Great now i am going to make a ROGUE too. I WANT IN! Eh, what type of rogues are good for raids? assasination? combatant?
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:05 am

even better, when the key NPCs are assassinated, Hordies are most likely going to be walking/mount riding to other places, so we can place many other people outside the gates of each city.
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:07 am

im in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:43 am

WTF LEPY!!! ARE YOU A TERRORIST!!!!!!!
What you're proposing todo sounds like you're planning to rob a bank!!
Are you mad? If so Count me FUCKING IN BITCH YER!!!!
LETS MURDER THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS AND SHOW THEM NoMercy should of BEEN TERRORISTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:00 am

I got no Rogue, but I want to be in Razz

I got a Warrior, so I can pull some treads if thats needed, and a Windfury Shammy.. DPS YA RLY!!
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Admin wrote:
WTF LEPY!!! ARE YOU A TERRORIST!!!!!!!
What you're proposing todo sounds like you're planning to rob a bank!!
Are you mad? If so Count me FUCKING IN BITCH YER!!!!
LETS MURDER THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS AND SHOW THEM NoMercy should of BEEN TERRORISTS!!!!!

lol! now i no your crazy! O_O... btw im in my warrior is like a rogue Grin lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
street
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:00 pm

im down with it i got a 70 rogue named sd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...   Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite Possibly the greatest form of chaos ever Imagined...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: SectionNine :: Forum For Section Nine-
Jump to: