Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improvements ! keep it clean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Improvements ! keep it clean Empty
PostSubject: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:39 am

I want you guys to share you're forts and views to make the guild better.
Please keep it clean i dont you guys saying ''HIRE STRIPPERS!!'' Because
...well... i dont have them contacts Razz but still - i am trying to get round the low levels and being tanks for them,and taking them on mini raids like stockhold for some gear.
I am trying to think of events that everyone can participate in but i dint fancy ''hide an seek'' like the GM'S do because i use ''cartogropher'' and a map tool so i can see the location of every npc,human player,horde,mob,boss etc - Yes thats why i refuse to take part in that event with the Gm's because i know where they are Twisted Evil
Also one time i want all the guild when we have most online - i want to make orgrimmer our new home for the day,that includes low levels if we can get them their! now thats a challenge Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:53 pm

hmmmm improvements....

I reckon you should let your loving girlfriend change the colours of this forum because its very plain.

queen

Amyrose.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:06 am

I 'RECKON!' we will stick with the dark colours,if i let a female mess with this forum ill have pink carebears all over,pink frilly ribons,and illidan on the first page will be wearing pink makeup - no TA we will stick to this as it is unisex
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:09 am

wtf! u know im not like that. Evil or Very Mad gawd pffft fine!

Amyrose.

p.s grrrr *shakes fist*

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:57 am

Ok, lets go...

The server is out of my realmlist since yesterday night, so gonna write some stuff to make me present in the guild.

I´m a addicted RPG player...o yeeeah! lol

But this is not the point! =P

Actualy I have sometimes a terrible memory problem...I don´t know...things just dissapear from my mind! lol
Just saying I forgot what I was thinking about yesterday when I called amy.

But it was something about put some order in the titles, I mean, put degrees like in the army, do you know? Sargeant, etc, etc, etc. But not necessary to be military oriented, can be other kind of hierarqui (forgot how to write this word in english, i think is mixed with the portuguese...lol)

Other think I can remember right now was to adopt a place, somewhere, as guild HQ, just to have a place to the guild mates could see each other and interact "face to face". In this place we could do meeting, parties, votations to something, or just have a place to see the other guys from the guild. For sure this is not a easy task. Everybody need to help, going to the place, stayin a litlle, etc.

I´m not in a very good mood today, so sorry for not explain my ideas very well. I´m having some problem, so I can try to explain it better after If someone wants to.

Cya guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:25 am

We gotta all invade Orgrimmar! That is a great idea...stay there all day one day. Since we have people in all time zones, we could do it in shifts and try to make it a 24 hour event once a month or something! LOL would be hillarious.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:19 am

I like this guy^^ we will definatly do that - i would love to do it with rogues though so that when they think we are gone,BAM! We hit them with a backstab !
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:22 am

well im up for backstabbing horde Twisted Evil

Wolfy has been wanting to got to orgrimmer with a group for ages now *its always been me and him*. It will be great fun so count me in Smile

Amyrose.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:13 am

Hey, hey now. Can't leave Ulquiorra out of the picture!! >.< name the time and place and I'll be there. hell, I'll even roll a rogue and go if needed. rawrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:22 pm

im up for oggrimar let own them all XD we got ourselfs a new location for home base oggrimar here we come XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:40 pm

If we were to get 30 ppl and raid oggrimiar it would be awsome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:54 am

its better to make a date for that trip so everyone know's wich date time and where we leave.
more ppl are aware what where gonna do and more ppl will come.

we got enough member's now ... now we need activity on the form Very Happy

Ben
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:12 pm

i like the idea of the all day oggrimarr raid. that would be interesting to see. even more interesting though would be to try to possibly do that with all major cities O,O. that would be a major goal that the guild could make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:20 pm

count me in too!! i want to see what a raid is like LOL
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:57 pm

Hire hookers!

lol, couldnt resist
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 am

I did try hiring hookers,but they were only level 2's! and they were charging 1000 k gold per 10 minits,and they dint look appealing because they wer horde.....So ill scrap that idea.

I think a big improvement would be All of NoMercy having ther hearth Stone at BootyBay since they is a lot of portals near ther,So if we need to go orgrimmer,or somewhere,we can get ther in less then 2 mins,and we are all together,Fast!!
Back to top Go down
Wealth
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:15 am

Well since you said I can't say hire strippers cuz you dont got da contacts, ill hook-u up wit contacts so lets.... HIRE STRIPPERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements ! keep it clean   Improvements ! keep it clean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvements ! keep it clean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: SectionNine :: Forum For Section Nine-
Jump to: