Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who am I?? :-)

Go down 
+2
Kolnedra
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Who am I?? :-) Empty
PostSubject: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:27 pm

hmm thought this is easy for the rest Smile

ok il start.

im Ben,

22 year's old
working (nightplayer/weekend)

em im playin this sins the summer btw Razz
so i dont know everything atm but im keeping up.

ok what do i have more to tell.:

proud of my clan:
www.bandofbrothersgaming.nl :: owh site is dutch Laughing
em owning 2 dual xeon server's (with 1 of my friends)

also putting up a WoW serv. we got the files now putting the config to its place.

ah ask some if you got somthing Wink

greeting's,

Ben

Who am I?? :-) Picture5dh4
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:07 pm

What Youre making you're Own WoW private server????!!!!

Been there my self but we did not have much success as the internet speed we had could only hold about 250 people so it was mainly just close friends on it

=-)
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:25 am

its colocated in a datacenter Very Happy with 1 g line connection Razz

em but well c how its gonna work out but for now on the server i got are twice as good as the one of fusion the only thing is we got a linux serv
and fusion has a winserv. linux is more scripting but as a server its better to guide the game's Very Happy

but onto topic Who am I?? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:49 am

yeah well to keep this working second will be me XD my name is michel im bennie's little bro no pic do hate that XD wanna see me just ask for msn i'll cam Very Happy but promise you wont die on sight affraid haha well i gtg go now or im gonna mis my bus XD

oh and im 19 years old play this in weekends and at night bored alot and fast dont worry wont bore you with it bye bye gt Very Happy

see ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:20 pm

Well heya,

im Dennis, 22 years of age, im also dutch ^^
profession : cook
my in game chars are , oma, dwerg and soon to be my priest: Neferi

hmm yeah...what else....no clue XD....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:52 pm

Well then you guys can call me Trev

I'm 18 years old, I enjoy partying, gaming (sometimes the 2 don't mix but i'm just to sexy for it bother me too much)

I'm Canadian and I plan to go to university and get a diploma in business.

In game char is Draikk.

Just started up on this pvt server 2 days ago, was powerleveld by a friend, so i'm getting to know the ropes.

And is there a vent server up for the guild or anything?
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:58 pm

Hey there you, names brett, but everyone whos anyone that plays wow, calls me leppy.

lets see what is there to know about me... im 17, currently attending high school, my senior year. my future plans include either a degree in accounting/bookkeeping and or a degree in the culinary arts.

just a quick rundown of my characters on the burning fusion server
Leprachaun (70 rogue) Firecracker (70 warlock) Spicyice (66 mage) Lunite (63 warrior)

i play alot of wow, and i would say i might be a bit addicted. who isnt? i dont think theres one person out there who could honestly say that they have not even an ounce of addiction of this game in them.

heres just a quick glimpse of me doin my thing:
Who am I?? :-) Cool_b12
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:20 am

hello,

My name is Michael, im 16, going to gymnasium/grammar-school or however is it called in english.
My chars: Dwybubble (70lvl paladin), Dwyrin (70lvl warrior), Feratha (70lvl hunter), Maxin (70lvl druid), Thyatis (70lvl priest), Zoliks (70lvl mage)
and... every 2nd 2 weeks (+- 14th xxx) im getting weird latency Smile) so im a bit...nervous
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:04 am

Hmm

Im Andrew
Im 20 In February
People Call Me GOD
People on games call me Wolfy/Wolfychaos
Im a nice outgoing guy who is easily pissed off and will snap at anything
Here is a list of my toons

Who am I?? :-) My_cha10

I am the owner of NoMercy but i signed it over to Amy because everyone ignored her and started Kissing my ass,so i gave her the guild and made soem changes.Yes it is currently one of the biggest,and one of the best (i wont say best because i have not checked many out yet)
I do not tolerate cheating,i have cheated my self,i can show you where to get ya speed hax and so so,and tell you how to do mega damage without the donor weapons,but where is the fun in that?On this server i do not tolerate cheating like this,as they is no point,they is portals ( so no need for speed hax) and there is donor weps (no need for damage bugs )

Here is a pic of me and Amy,Its not the best pic we have,but i dont have many at hand,And if any one says get a haircut,Ill come round like Freddy crugar and waste you all over =-)

Any hoo just a reminder that you all have invite privilages again,so get recruting people ! And make this Guild/Forum the best!

Sorry guys amy refuses to be seen in the same pic as me and i think she will regret this - i find this rather upsetting actually pale

Who am I?? :-) Yea11
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:29 am

well since we're all posting pics of our own

here's me i guess...Who am I?? :-) 101046102_5_2ORJ
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Just for the record its not cos i refuse to be in the same pic as him its cos i h8 that picture my face it just all wrong! need i say more. He could have cut me out but he wanted the beer in!
Back to top Go down
ra1n130w
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:25 pm

I bet me the youngest in game. >=o

Me are Jimmy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?? :-)   Who am I?? :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I?? :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: