Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Empty
PostSubject: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:33 pm

ok so some of you need mounts,i have given mony for mounts,people need epics,i have given mony,but people dont like to do things in return sometimes. so from this day forward if you need mony you are going to earn it,either by posts or by recruting.

Having 10 posts in forum = 300 gold affraid **
Having one popular topic that you have made in forum = 450 ***
etc.
To me this seems fair - any one dont agree ill bash you're heads in Smile
i love you all realy ,ORLY!

Andrew

*This term applies to level 15+ i dont want no level 1's recruting because they sometimes dont come back on* tongue affraid

** dont just be posting ''yes'' or ''mb'' i want sentences!

*** dont just be making new accounts to get the cash i will kno by the fact i know everyone who comes on this forum =) i will check Laughing

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:59 am

I like this, i keep giving money away left,right and centre and they dont do anything for it, so yea its good. Very Happy

Amyrose.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:04 am

oh oh oh OH!
Better idea,my best yet. They have to fight for the cash.

2 rounds.

If you beat me - you have to fight summer -beat her 1000 k cash right on the spot

But the chances are if you duel me,you'll loose,and if you do beat me,you'll be dead on the floor in seconds from summerstorms closeline with her warglaive
=-) but hey just an idea,we will stick to the above,ill make this one an event

No Donor weapons will be allowed in this event if i go through with it,and no donor armour,i will be taking you guys on,amy is the boss if u beat me and to make it like a boss,she will be wearing her armour. we will not use donor weapons to beat you but amy will be wearing arcane donor armour and i will be in tier 7. Could be a good event considering,and before everyone starts crying saying ''we can not beat her in donor armour'' yes you can,because i have done it on many occasions

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:07 am

wow! entertainment for me also, i like it!

Amyrose aka summerstorm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi just joined, Anyways......   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:56 pm

Hi, I think just to clearify that you should tell people that they either have to post new post or reply to posts or both because that sounds like it could be either to me. I think this is a good way to get people to get the guild to grow.
Also it helps take away the hand-outs and also it should make the broad grew also. You should however (not to boss you around but I think when someone recruits someone else they should have to join this forum so it can grow. After they join they can start inviting people to the guild also.)

Later though I'm gonna go back to playing the game, Ill post later Smile

-{Invited People}-

1. Kinomn

-{Invited People}-

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:33 am

Just give me a clue on how to invite ppl to the guild. lol
Can everyone invites? Or I have to ask you guys to come from the other part of the world to invite a new member? xD

And if do 10 post I really get some money?

Cya, and without computer to play wow for a while.
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 am

Yea u really do get the money, we keep to our part of the bargain Very Happy

You can already invite people if you dont know how to, ask us and we'll add them for ya.

Amyrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:31 am

Very interesting way to earn gold. =) hook me up on the duels I want to see how well I fare with rogues and their stuns lol

Note: I do it for fun, not for the money...
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:32 am

uhm, how do you tell who recruited who? do you have to keep track? Razz
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:59 pm

Err we have to trust you on this 1 Razz If we find out that anyone is lying ill kill ya then kill ya again then ill kick ya Twisted Evil
Now ive got that of my chest....Normally people just whisper me or silent when they've recruited some1 we havent had an incident yet were someone has lied...so dont start now!

Summerstorm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:19 pm

Do i get gold for just being plain sexy? afro
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:33 pm

my sexy > your sexy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:37 pm

All i can say to that is refer to my avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:51 pm

lol let me fight you guys i'll win anyway XD no problem XD specialy cause you didnt say anything about donors XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:43 pm

It dosent matter any who Draikk>donors in sexiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:11 pm

Hey all,

I do agrre with Andy we need more people in the guild. And that is a much bettet way of getting money then just asking.

Just one question though, how do we invite to guild?

Negro-J
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:57 am

Well because of a few people undermining my authority and reinviting people that i just kicked *yet normally they never invite anyone*. So to stop this happening the people i have just kicked in coming bk i have took away the privileges so if you would like to have someone invited pm summerstorm and i will do it for you.

Amyrose aka summerstorm

ps.If i find whome ever reinvited the people that i kicked i will kick you.

Edit : If all goes well i will give any rank above beginner the ability to invite again.
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:46 am

Amyrose wrote:

ps.If i find whome ever reinvited the people that i kicked i will kill you.

there...better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:09 pm

this is actually a very creative way to tie in this forum to the guild. if more people knew about this on wow then i think there would be more members, and more importantly alot more people would register for the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:16 pm

oh wow. that's cool. i like this system. but i am thinking, is it 300g for hitting 10 posts or 300g for every ten posts LOL. Oh and i am gold-faced by the way. $_$
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:20 am

Can i just remind you all that if you have done 10 posts contact me on the game (summerstorm) and ill check and give ya the cash. =D

You will only get the cash if its proper posts not just hi's n lol's.

Amyrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:16 am

i just invited 10 new peopel but i can't get to the queen so if you xcan pls send me the mony me name's druidlegion lol!
Back to top Go down
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 am

Ok seems there is more posts in this one that needed - I have took away the privilages again it seems that you are recruiting to many low levels and some that are very annoying not only that i logged on today and saw 4 people leave and i dont even kno who these people were. Ill leave the guild to grow my way as i whisper the people i invite most the time so i get to find out what they are like.

Pwnage People still have the right to invite so if you want to invite feel free to. Smile

Amyrose aka Summerstorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!   FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE GOLD! ORLY? YEA RLY!
Page 1 of 1