Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To sap a GM...

Go down 

would you like to learn more of mojo?
yeah!
To sap a GM... I_vote_lcap0%To sap a GM... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
eww no...
To sap a GM... I_vote_lcap0%To sap a GM... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

To sap a GM... Empty
PostSubject: To sap a GM...   To sap a GM... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Leppy was finally convicted of a haenous crime in the land of fusion, and was prosecuted to the full extent of thrall. The legendary gnome, was exiled to roam the twisting nether with the pain of a thousand deaths coursing through his veins. Leprachaun sought freedom and took his chance. As he lept through a hole in the ozone created by the newly inventive flying machines of the crafty engineers, our young hero cares not for his fate but just to end the pain.
slowly waking up, He realizes he must be dead, the pain that pierced his soul was gone. He slowly gazed around. there was an battle of epic proportion going on around him!! To sap a GM... Wowscr12

He is rapidly blazed in the chest with the judgement of an aged paladin. dazed but not yet dead, he Immediatly on instinct he jumps to his feet and sprints away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confused and searching for his fate, he begins a journey filled of knowledge, warfare, blood, and immortality.
behold the tale of the immortal Mojo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

To sap a GM...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: comedy :: Any Thing Funny Goes-
Jump to: