Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Debate Started By Fobiah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fobiah
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

The First Debate Started By Fobiah Empty
PostSubject: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:05 am

This Topic Is About Diablo 2 And WoW

I'll have to be the bad guy and say that that game sucked, but I'm not going to say it, I respect it since so many people that liked it can't be wrong all on the same subject, yet this game never went deep in me.

As a start, this game was made by blizzard, that is the primary reason to know it is unbalanced, most Blizzard games, I don't like saying "all" are unbalaced, you just have to look at what kind of character is most common and you'll find the overpowered class.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Lol World of Warcraft = Blizzard

Yes i know many rpgs have over powerd classes...But think about it.WoW mages are over powerd (very overpowerd)yet they can be killed. Blizzard had some idea of what they were doing and i dont think no class isnt equal in a,But a necromancer could take themJust need a bit of skill.But i do understand where youre coming from it seems that way sometimes

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Lol World of Warcraft = Blizzard

And just for the sake of it aron,I can get on diablo - you fancy going online? ill be a necromancer and ill pwn j00!!

Yes i know many rpgs have over powerd classes...But think about it.WoW mages are over powerd (very overpowerd)yet they can be killed. Blizzard had some idea of what they were doing and i dont think no class isnt equal in a,But a necromancer could take themJust need a bit of skill.But i do understand where youre coming from it seems that way sometimes
Back to top Go down
Fobiah
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:11 am

Quote :
WoW mages are over powerd (very overpowerd)
What did I say about blizzard not being able to balance classes?

Just to say it again, I have nothing against the game, I must have missed it's potential when I played it, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:25 pm

'What did I say about blizzard not being able to balance classes?'

Ok Cool So if it was so unbalanced,Wouldnt they make just one class,Overpowerd with loads of health? thats unbalanced to me.Balanced says And over powerd person,with low health,And an under-powerd person with loads of health.

But my opinion. But if it was not for games like mir and diablo and good old runescape,I doubt we would be where we are today with WoW and Final Fantasy 11
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm

apart from that Runescape and FF11 suck ass D:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Runescape Does not suck ass. The people on runescape suck.......Maybe not ass,But they definatly Suck some body part. I swear that game started the whole cooking/fishing for food skill. You can not beat runescape /runescape 2 for rpg action.they update more then WoW ,they have more players then WoW, They have les cheaters then WoW, And its more of a challenge then WoW , and they is no downtime like WoW. Ide still be playing it if it was not for amy getting bored. Best game ever
Back to top Go down
a.r.o.n
Gm so gimme respect bitch!
a.r.o.n

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:48 pm

(diablo)nah i recon it is balanced cause u get a mage
mage's have high attacks but low defence on most games
warriors allround goodness
necromancer slightly over powered but they do have there weak points
paladins now this is where the balanced games turn round and stick 2 fingers up at u cause i think there rather shit tbh
and the others are still kinda shit
BTW IM THE MASTER-DEBATER Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol if u dont get it ur just a noob
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Yes you are definatly a Master-BATER! yes you are right though. I have grown up with all games and ive always tried individual games.

Warrior - High defence,High Attack,But weak Against magic

Mage - low defence,Low health,Incredibly high magic power

Rogue ( Assassin on diablo)- Very powerfull,Low defence, Low magic resistance

PallY - High Armour, Medium magic (healing good though),Weak against physical attacks and magic attacks, Medium Melee attacks

Shammy (was not on diablo) : High attacks,High magic (good healing),But weak Against everything.

Priest - good buffs,good defence for only light armour,Good spells,Good spell Defence,Very Weak Against melee

Warlock *necromancer on diablo* - Overpowerd Spells but take for ever casting,Ok magic resistance,Weak against melee and magic. But has summons to counterattack the spell casting time

Hunter - Weak Against melee and Magic.Good for distance attacks,Ok defence,Has Pet for those close up moments when you carnt use a bow.

Druid (Available on diablo 2 exspansion) - This class is all round good. But depending on the forms you choose,Alters youre attack defence. (gets to take form of every class nearly)

Now after revisin my mini guide that i just conjured their, I would say perfectly balanced. It would be un-balanced if a warrior could resist magic,Or if a warlock had more health,Or if a mage could Use Plate armour.
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:41 am

2 THINGS TO TELL ANDY~ one for fun and one to correct him.

1~I actually had a Command Master Bates in NJROTC 2 years ago.

2~RUNESCAPE PWNS ALL F2P ONLINE MMORPGS BECAUSE IT IS BROWSER BASED AND NO DL REQUIRED. AND NOW TO GET TO THE CORRECTION. runescape DOES NOT have more players than World of Warcraft. so HA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Fobiah
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 am

just as a curiosity, when did I start a new topic and write that first post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Debate Started By Fobiah   The First Debate Started By Fobiah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Debate Started By Fobiah
Page 1 of 1