Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Normal jokes / WoW jokes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

Normal jokes / WoW jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Normal jokes / WoW jokes!   Normal jokes / WoW jokes! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:19 pm

WoW jokes
-Your mage is Sooooo. fat when your blink you are out of mana!

-Your hunter is so fat it takes 2 summoning stones and a warlock to summon you. And you cant have your pet!

-Your such a nerd , Your girl friends pants are still a rare drop

-Im a little pally short and stout here is my hammer here is my free mount! when i dont get what i want i scream and shout. then i bubble and hearth out!

-So when you duel some one you get the classic excuses like LAG i was talking in guild i was eating i was gone afk i was getting on ventrillo. or pop up and music.WELL i was doing MC pre BC and half way threw just finished a boss your hear a HUGE LOW crash and then "WHAT THE FUCK!" and no one says anything. and then your hear the guy that just yelled wtf... say into mic. Hey guys you want to fill my spot i got to go. a car just went threw my living room window no lie! ill have pics up later on our old guild fourm for poorplay my old guild. 2 weeks later sure enough theres pic of a red pt cruiser stuck in his living room window! affraid
Normal jokes
-So there is this guy danceing in hell right and the devil Twisted Evil see's this going on and is stunned by this. the devil says to the guy "Why are you danceing here out of all places?". The man says to the devil "Im from alaska there is nothing else to do + i never had such warm weather before!" This angers the devil he stops over the the thermastat and turns the tempture to -20. and lawlz ounce... and walks back over to the man. the man has this HUGE GRIN on his fave Laughing and is now cheering! the devil asks "WHAT ARE YOU INSANE WHAT... WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY NOW?!". And the guy says "Well god said i could go to heven when hell freezes over!

-(If your from america or watch J-leno or any funny sit-com. you will enjoy this) So 3 guys walk into a bar, one man is jewish one man is catholic and one man just belives in a HIGHER power.... there would be a pun but the wrighters are on strike Grin lol ... ya i know lame.

-So this man walks into a bar wright... and he orders 2 beers one for him and his friend. the bar tender you know fills up 2 beers sets them infront of him and asks where is friend is. the man pulls out this TINY man from his pocket and sets him next to his beer. The bartender laughs and goes well well well what a small friend you got there can he handle that beer?! the little man gets a angry face Twisted Evil and picks up the beer like 5x bigger then him and drinks it ALL in 2-3 sec. the bartend GASP! wow your friend there is a big drinker ehh? can he do any more tricks? the man nods and pulls our a dime and throws it down the bar and says "NORM" go get it. sure enough he runs and gets it and brings it back. the bartender laughs and asks can he talk? and the man say's well sure. looks at norm and says "NORM tell him about the time your called that witch doctor a ass hole!

-Me and my dad where hunting in south dakota and he was filling up on gas. when the pump hand broke... GAS GOES EVERYWHERE and he is swearing up a storm! he some how gets it off and hangs it back up and goes in and pays and tells the lady he wants a discount. she agrees and said it happens all the time. me and my dad head down the road about 2 miles. and my dad pulls out his cigar... well as he lights it HIS ARM BURST INTO flames i mean hes rolling down his window slaming on the breaks and he gets it out... i turn around and there is a COP behind us walking over. my dad laughs and says wow can you imagine that... the cop gave my dad a ticket for illeagal fire arm!

-Cody I.
P.S. More will be added maby seeing how i feel i just thought it would be fun Grin lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

Normal jokes / WoW jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal jokes / WoW jokes!   Normal jokes / WoW jokes! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:44 am

XD ILLEGAL FIREARM ROFLMAO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

Normal jokes / WoW jokes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: SectionNine :: Forum For Section Nine-
Jump to: