Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Resident Evil Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil   Resident Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 am

Im not impressed. I have just downloaded Resident Evil 1 For pc even though everyone said it wouldnt work with xp. And im failing at getting it to work. Hopefully if i get it working ill get to go as jill and kick some ass,But if i dont thats the worst night's download ive ever done.

Now i bet you're all like why dont you get it for playstation/dreamcast/saga saturn. Well the truth is,i already have resident evil 1 + directors cut on playstation along with the japan version (Biohazzard its called,thats great got extended movie at the begining more violent) I also have resident evil 1 for gamecube and also resident evil 1 on Nintendo ds (thats even better u get to use the touch screen to slash zombies) by now you must be thinking im obssessd

this game is so great and with Amy wanting the new resident evil thats come out on wii i fort ide show her the old version,wich come on,its great.
I was thinking that maybe me and her could play along side each other (2 pcs) and she was gona go as jill me as chris and see how long it takes to complete.Well amys just got me her mams laptop and is now looking for some blank discs,Hopefully i will be able to get this pc version working to go with my collection. I really want to play this now considering this morning i was playing alone in the dark ^.^ fingers crossed ill keep you all updated
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Resident Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil   Resident Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:36 pm

For fuck sake things got worse,I borrowd Amy's Mam's Laptop,Downloaded Alcohol120% off lime wire and installed it on the laptop. The installation went fine and it was followedc by 4 blue screens of death ,7 Crashes,And couldnt run in safe mode to sort it Shocked . Well me being me and up in the world i managed to repair the laptop ( yer i havnt got the vista disk and still repaired it Wink ). Ive made the resi evil disk on a CDRW but who cares. Well the disk took 8 minits to make wich i find a piss take as my old one managed to make discs in less then 5 minits.

Just installed Resi Evil and now its time to see if it works ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Resident Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil   Resident Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:34 pm

YES! I THINK! I got it working on both myne and amys computer and it was not easy. The no-cd was in german and i finally managed to get it working after alot of fucking about and searching. But the movies did not worK. i FOUND A WAY OF GETTING MOVIES WORKING AN STARTED PLAYING!!!!!YEY......But it was not to last my brothers =-( the game (and most people like this in games) must be running in a fps of 200. Now most people's WoW or what have u can go up to 50 -60 and thats good,anything above that and the game is running to fast and its like a speed hack.well u get the picture my resi evil is like i have a fast speed hack enabled. Im just looking for Some free software like killcpu 3.0 that slows youre processor way down.

But great news ^^ it works and playable in graphics that looks like it was designed for a Super nintendo ( and the nintendo has good games) Grin lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil   Resident Evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: Just Gamin =-] :: Talk About Any Game Here (old or new)-
Jump to: