Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chucky/Childs play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

Chucky/Childs play Empty
PostSubject: Chucky/Childs play   Chucky/Childs play Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:01 pm

If u havent already u MUST see these. They are ment to be horrors/thrillers but tbh they are fukin funny. I mean come on a psycho doll cant get much better then that ^^. Even tho hes a rubber doll he still manages to get it up Shocked Poor child.... Theres childs play 1,2 and 3 then bride of chucky n seed of chucky.

If you want a review go on google and type 'chucky' and its the first link

Enjoy,
Amyrose.
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

Chucky/Childs play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chucky/Childs play   Chucky/Childs play Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:17 pm

[wow]Hello everyone my name is Charles Lee Ray! I am a Misunderstood Sociopath, some call me the lakeshore strangler. heh those people were askin for it. i once did time in a mental institution with a buncha wack jobs.

Chucky/Childs play 26838810

eh that was back in the bad ol days. ever since that infamous night i still dream about. the night that dreadful cop chased me into that toy store... and KABOOM it blew to pieces while i was there. i guess i can thank my lucky stars i happen to know voodoo magic. i had to transfer my soul into that darn doll. god i hate dolls. well that night a pedler happened to be in the neighborhood. he rescued me from that rubble in my new found body. Hey here i am now! everyone wave!
Chucky/Childs play 23703610

Anywho back to the story. the pedler was hard up for cash and needed some happy juice from the liquor store. so he pawned me off on some young broad, named karen barclay. apparently she had a youngster who HAD to have a good guy doll- sounds like a spoiled brat to me. she took me home and wrapped me up in a clastrophobic box. god i hate boxes.... I waited for hours to make my escape from this god forsaken apartment. Finally i felt a tug at my temporary tomb. It was the spoiled brat!! he wrapped his grimy yet sticky sugary hands around me and wouldnt let go- god i hate kids... he played with me for hours, until i couldnt bare another minute of it. Thank god his mother finally said it was bedtime. Wouldnt ya know it the little brat toted me into his bed with him
Chucky/Childs play 29562510

i waited for him to slowly drift off to sleep. i crept out later the next day. to visit an old friend. Thats when i was informed that if i didnt get out of this body soon i would be stuck in it! He then popped the controversal topic that i could only take the body of a person if i told them my real name! and O-M-G. i told that little spoiled brat my real name the other night. This is a small peek into the origins of my humble beginings. tune in later for more!! as my narrarator needs some well needed R&R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

Chucky/Childs play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: Worth Watching :: Stuff we must see - or stuff you like-
Jump to: