Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unreal tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Unreal tournament Empty
PostSubject: Unreal tournament   Unreal tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:44 am

Ok guys me and amy have been playing unreal alot recently and have not had time to update forum and such and keep an eye on my guildies. Im Sorry.

If Any one would like to try and beat me and Amy at unreal 2k4 or 2k3 Please message me on msn ( dark_lord921@hotmail.com ) Or leave ya name here so i can get in touch.

Me and Amy never realised how many cheaters they are in the world and we carnt have a descent Game online - So i did some research and turns out on file planet (www.fileplanet.com) Where they do patches and stuff they is the ultimate aim bot Hacker on their,i was not ammused. So after doing some testing with it i have realised How a few people manage to do the shit they do. Well, Remember,im an ex-hacker (Well i say exhacker,i use to do msn accounts,Destroyed an entire school computer system,and made Some enemys very upset with their comps,And most importantly made some programs for games)and know where to look for certain things and i found a few things i like for Unreal - So be warned,If you want a game with me and amy do not have cheats running As you will have you're arse kicked As i will disable any cheats You Have Running In Seconds(Tested this btw and does work Wink And we will also be informed of cheaters instantly)

This was just a warning as just recently ive had no Fun online. And im not saying any of you guys would want to cheat,But incase you accidently leave cheats on when playing me and Amy,I will know

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

Unreal tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreal tournament   Unreal tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Yea i wanna nice CLEAN game, u know people with skill not sum1 who uses a shitty aimbot just cos they dont have the inbuilt skill to hover over sum1s head n shoot!

Also i have downloaded over 200 + maps already and loads of character skins like the master chief from halo. If you are willing to wait and wanna play on say... A Bedroom lvl or a kitchen lvl (they are fun =]) ill gladly host it ^.^

Amyrose.
Back to top Go down

Unreal tournament
Page 1 of 1