Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice* Empty
PostSubject: Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice*   Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:32 am

Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol

Right guys. Me And Amy are only doing what we think is best for the guild all the time. Now we dont appreciate being taken advantage of, And we caught another theif in the guild bank when i tried making amy guildmaster,It seems the guild Destroyed us again. So now ive made Amy make a new guild so they should be no messing around again ^.^ Sorry for any inconveiniance.

At the end of the day Me and Amy are only trying to make a Perfect community where people can come and talk and have a laugh, But some people dont wanna know.Well CARNT FORCE YOU GUYS! But i will ask for co-operation

Thank You
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice*   Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Seriously didnt expect people to be like that..
The guild rocks, and so do the founders..

No asskissing..
Back to top Go down
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice*   Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:26 pm

wow thats really disturbing, are you going to invite some of the people from former guild to the new one?
Back to top Go down
Jabbar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Jabbar

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice*   Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:50 am

We came back didnt we ? Very Happy

Just pick the people you invite carefully.. Dont invite those guys who just go like: "I need a good guild, lemme in" they are the ones who do the hustle..

Invite the guys who are kinda passive.. And ask before inviting them.. Usually they are pretty good people.. farao
Back to top Go down

Heya! Read Me You Know You Want To *Sexy Woman Voice*
Page 1 of 1