Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

Where is everyone?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:40 pm

The past 2 day's i have been on along with a couple of my new recruit's and stuff but other then that the average has been around 2-3 people on. WTH get your ass on. where a family... iam tired of eating conjured roll's Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Lanei
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Lanei

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:35 pm

seriously where is everyone lol, everytime i go on its me , nacho, and goodfellow most of the time and Kuras on his alt.
Back to top Go down
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:42 pm

something about guild changing to NoMercy Alliance
its all messed up
now im not in ANY of the guilds, i think NoMercy was disbanded, and everyone moved to NoMercy Alliance, but lately i havent had the time to go on WoW and get an invite, and now i think everyone is all over the place, so no-one is really online on the guild properly.
Back to top Go down
goodfellow
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
goodfellow

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:13 pm

If you can read this then your in the fourms! whisper GOODFELLOW PUSNBOOTS DENPOPBOTTLES at anytime and ill jump on good and invite you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfire-paintball.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Im so sorry nazar ill invite u first thing.Also sorry for this but when i changed guilds over people did not wanna join in the forum hence i did not let them back in the guild,Now Until satday th guild will be small,On satday night the guild is gona get very big because me and amy are gona sort it out ok ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Sorry for been away, the guild is now growing and im now guild master again. =].

Autumnrain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!!!   Where is everyone?!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: SectionNine :: Forum For Section Nine-
Jump to: