Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobledruid
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nobledruid

Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:54 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1199622703

Warning - Graphic
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:11 am

heh i wonder why i never saw that vid, its in holland anyway :S
then again, i cant see why all those people were just watching in the first place, thats the insane part of it
Back to top Go down
a.r.o.n
a.r.o.n

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:57 am

well thats new , im suprised those guys didnt kick that guy in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Aron key words 'dutch netherlands' Not 'Hull,England' And guess what,Them guys where just tapping the guy doing the stabbing,Down here people have more guts and wouldnt allow that to happen.If so much as 1 guy has a baseball bat 20 other guys have piled him in 10 seconds,you know how it is.
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Kolnedra

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 am

andy !!!
dont think we're all like that -.-
if that was me i'd probably would get my cooking knife and hit him in the neck if i saw this happening
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:07 am

^.^ Yes and in that video 1 bloke tried doing that with a 2b1 (That lead pike for those who dont understand that one) And failed.Now if that happend in Hull and i witnessd that shit,Ide pull my dagger ( 9 inch dagger) And stab the mother fucker repeatedly. Thats just so wrong Doing that to a female. Now if that where aron passing by,He'd prob Lob a brick at the guys head ...... Many bricks at the guys head till he's unconsious at least. In that video that is the worst bunch of Useless bastards i have ever seen. But as you rightly say not everyone is like that,thats why i think that video was staged Grin lol Just look at it,Its just odd no one helps,and ive seen Little knife wounds kill people,If that was real,Her Head should of been Dangling off her shoulders by a flap of skin.

Im sorry you took offence at my first post,I kno ya from their.And as you rightly said,You havnt heard of that one before,Another reason why i think its fake,And i,myself,have a few dutch mates and so does aron,And i dont think Any dutch person ive met would leave a woman on the floor to die.
Back to top Go down
a.r.o.n
a.r.o.n

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:34 am

very true, and after i took a second look i think it was staged aswell cause those guys who tried to pin him down wasnt very ''rough'' with him
any 1 knows if they see something like that there gonna make sure they do it right
eg. kick him a few times in the back of the head til hes brains are sadly on ur best shoes.
and that wasnt a knife it looked more like a peice of folded up paper and where the woman lies down on the floor ''shes all over and shes emotionless"
so im gonna rate this vid bollox
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:07 am

Aron - youre So very true ^^ i swear me and you are connected like,Mentally you know ^.^ .....I Rate this Vid Shit But Better Then SilentHill ^.~ Only because this vid used more fake blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife   Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Man Stabs Ex-Wife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: