Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Long You Been WoWing

Go down 
+4
Dwyrin
Kolnedra
Amyrose
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How Long You Been WoWing Empty
PostSubject: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:01 am

so how long you guys been playing wow.
Also write what you're fave class is and why Wink it always helps to know what you guys like and do

Btw my fave classes are warlock/rogue/mage

Warlock - because so much to do with him and its so technical,plus overpowerd

Mage - same again but the down side is how fast they die if you get stunned

Rogue - Lmao,stealth,backstab,need i say more -very powerfull,like a warrior but sneaky =) love it for fighting horde and very simple

Oh ive been playing since the day we had patch 1.0.8 =) thats dating back like 4/5 years now lol
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Amyrose
Admin
Amyrose

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:15 am

Hey,
Ive been playing the same amount of time as wolfy,

I love rogue cos their so simple and u can tank with them even tho they only wear leather.They also do mega amounts of damage if used correctly. Stealth is an added bonus you can do some good skills in stealth, e.g ambush, backstab.

Mages are also good except you cannot close combat with them like rogues apart from that their really overpowered.

Thats about it really. Cool

Amyrose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:27 am

lol

4/5 year I´m thinking of the day I could play this game without pay and in a stable and unbugged server...

lol

Just kidding...ok...a litlle bit...

At least I´m playing... =P

Bothering amyrose and chao...lol
Asking them how to do this or that, etc...

Ty amy for the hundred cats you sent me! =)

Hope to one day be like amy and chao

Cya guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:48 am

I have played on and off for 2 years.

When I played on Blizzards servers I played all kinds of classes....

Hunter - Marksmanship spec...but i hear Beastmastery is really good now.
Warlock - Destruction! Love all the DOT stacks
Warrior - First toon....boring to play!

Now I am really liking priest...I am shadow spec right now but I think I have a Holy spec that is gonna be way better.

I have played all classes and plan on having several 70's in my arcenal! MUAHAHAHAA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:16 am

HA SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES LOCKS!
my lock did 6700 damage with curse of doom, pityit takes a minite for the damage

I was planning on having 1 of every charecter all at level 70 on this server
then having a load of horde toons on another account so i get the best of both worlds lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:23 am

I've been playing for a year only... but don't think I don't know anything... stripping the game down to little pieces and learning how to play quickly is as simple watching T.V! ^^

Mage - ZOMG I love frost mages... even though some people rather go fire cause they think fire is better. Maybe, but frost + frost nova + ice lance = ouch warriors, pallies, rogues, FIRE MAGES!!, and druid =P

Hunter - Instant range dps = owned period. No need to wait for silly cast time and definitely crit more often =)

Warlock - Ouch... can you say DOMINATE!? 3 fears... >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:43 pm

I've been playing since beta, yeah, since mages could do an unlimited amount of sheeps and when dr00ds use to be able to wear chain male.

My fav classes are

Mage - I R frost mage in retail

Warrior

Warlock
Back to top Go down
Kolnedra
Gm so gimme respect bitch!

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:52 pm

been playing for around 2 years on earthen ring, thanks to real life couldnt play blizz servers anymore (take way too much time)
but had a druid and shaman, and of which shaman being my favorite (still is, but theyre soooooo buggy at private servers, shame though Sad
after that its probably hunter, just love the pets and bows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:16 pm

i like rogue same as wolf stealth and all and i like paladin since well today XD it owns and i like mage for dmg and all warlock for pets love them havent been playing wow alot since november really so 1 and a half month XD
Back to top Go down
Dwyrin
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Dwyrin

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:07 pm

Im playing for ehm.... +- 1.5 year

my fav. class is paladin, warrior and hunter (but hunter not on private...

Paladin - i used to hate it on wowemu, now, when it works a bit more Smile) i love it (my 1st char ever btw)

Warrior - i like warrior cuz ... i like it with no reason .p

Hunter - hunter is the best class ever! (when it fully works)

btw i dont want to by annoying but...WoW was released in 2004, its 2007 now...if i count right, no1 can play WoW for 4 or 5 years .p
Back to top Go down
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:54 pm

Hello everyone im new to this guild, but ive been playing wow since December of 2006. i played retail up till thanksgiving of 2007 and ive only recently discovered private servers, and they are a blast!

come Christmas i will have played for one year.

The best class hands down are priests! i played a priest on retail, who has peices of tier 4, full epics, and is a pvp god. Priests are so fun to play on because for 1: Everyone always needs a priest for something wether it be, fear ward, heals, or rockin dps. priests can be fun to solo play or with a group. The godliest skill that priests possess is mind control hands down. mind control can brighten up your day when you take control of a horde, on the bootybay, ratchetbay boats and throw them in the water knowing they take fatigue damage, and tons of durability damage. or maybe your in for more of a challence. you can easily fidn two other 70 priests and meet on the tower bridge outside of karazhan, and repeatedly throw 70 after 70 off of the tower. ahh the life of a priest is full of entertaining surprises, fun moments, and serious challenges. You can have your pick of the litter of classes, but for me ill always have a special place in my mind for the high in demand priest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:10 pm

i have been playing for like 2 months only. my fav class is warlock, since that is the only character i have been using =.="
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:14 pm

I've been playing for 3 years or so now. Only just joined this server a few weeks ago, used to play on retail.
Ah, I remember the good old days when we had to get 40 people or so just to do lower blackrock spire and tier 0 was the best set around. A mage was considered the best if he had the most mana on the server lol. Undead shadowpriests were untouchable one on one. Times sure change. I bet most of you won't even know what things like BRD and RFK are without searching it up. Laughing
Ah, enough bantering. Favourite class is definitely a mage without question. Death from afar and the best looking sets around. The tirisfal set looks almost as good as the bloodfang one for rogues. Smile Although rogues are probably the strongest class on this server, I can't help but enjoy sending a big, fat pyroblast ball of fire and see a healthy crit. YAY number!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:54 pm

BRD? black rock depths? donna what the other is.Ive been on many servers now.even had a chance of retail.....i wason retail for like 2 hours,got my lock to level 23,Then all my old mates started planning ahead like instances,speed level and telling me how to run my own charecter before i even got on the battlefield properly.
Now im shure it would do anyones head in ( Even a noobie) to be told how to run his char,So i quit the same day i got on it,Just to ditch my friends.
Also they were like 10 couples within 45 minits havin cyber sex upstairs in GS inn.Kinda putt me off lawl Suspect

So here i am on these private servers and i have to say,This over retail anyday,Even thou we have horde and alliance who use bugs,Overpowerd shit,and every dirty trick to their disposal,I love PServers =-)
Back to top Go down
Wealth
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:19 am

Aight, i been playin wow since it came out, i used to play wc3. My fav. class is rogue becuz it is liek me, itll fuck anyone up and itll be like silent about it, so itll be like creepin in yo ride n shit. Also, it takes skill to be a GOOD rogue so shhh to all you haterz
Back to top Go down
ra1n130w
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:35 pm

ummm... I've been playing for 4-7 months.
Back to top Go down
street
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:46 am

lil over a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long You Been WoWing   How Long You Been WoWing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long You Been WoWing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: