Section Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Nine

A Community Guild Hosted By Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~no other comedy compares to me~

Go down 
5 posters

if you were a gm what would you like the most about it?
speed
~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_lcap0%~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
fly
~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_lcap50%~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
infinite pally bubble
~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_lcap0%~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
being able to answer tickets all day
 0% [ 0 ]
tracking down hackers
~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_lcap25%~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
career counseling a 9 yr old about w/ spec to be
~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_lcap25%~no other comedy compares to me~ I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

~no other comedy compares to me~ Empty
PostSubject: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:41 am

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

To get to the other side! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

i am the very first comedian to post something here. LMAO Grin lol Grin lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 am

Im affraid not leppy - i was the first - i was the one who made the topic ^^ so it makes me the funny guy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol

Why did the other side laugh at that Chicken ?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Because it just witnessd that Big Pro 18 Wheel American Truck Ride over The Chicken Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol Grin lol
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Nazar
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nazar

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:01 am

MUAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
a.r.o.n
Gm so gimme respect bitch!
a.r.o.n

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:14 pm

nope i am i suggested it Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:01 am

Yes you suggested It - But i made it - so technically i was the 'FIRST' to write here
Back to top Go down
https://sectionnine.forumotion.com
Leprachaun
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Leprachaun

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:06 pm

meh. is there anyway to track new posts on this forum? or new replys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonlegend
Nobledruid
Part of the Team!
Part of the Team!
Nobledruid

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:16 am

Yes, go to your profiles, then click onto the "Preferences" tab. Near the top, it says on the left "Notify of new posts", tick the enable field. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~no other comedy compares to me~   ~no other comedy compares to me~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~no other comedy compares to me~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Nine :: comedy :: Any Thing Funny Goes-
Jump to: